Agnostic.com

11 22

I wanted to share my joy with you all. This is Ruby, my great granddaughter. She is 4 months old today.

Redheadedgammy 9 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And such a pretty name too.

I love her name too. Her full name is Ruby Louise VanTilborg. Her daddy is Dutch and very fair and so is little Ruby! 😍

Great photo. Someone once said. "If I had known that grandchildren (Great-grandchildren.) were this much fun, I would have had them first."

That person was absolutely right too. These grandkids and great grandkids are so much fun! 😍

WONDERFUL! I'm happy for all of you! Why don't you toss her into the car seat & bring her out to meet Auntie pam????

If she was a little older I would Pam!! Right now she’s very much needing to be near to mom because mom is breastfeeding. 😘

@Redheadedgammy Well. Right. That's a limitation we can't solve for awhile, right? 🙂

@LucyLoohoo LOL, yeah, she’s pretty stuck to mom for a while. 😘

Oh baby girl ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Compliments to your great taste on company baby girl , u couldn’t ask for a best pair of arms to hold u honey 🙌♥️🙌♥️
Stay healthy , both of u ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🙌🙌🙌🙌

I try and get my arms around her as much as I can Pralina! Her little smile makes my heart sing with joy!! 😍

I was crying for Michelle and now I am happy again. Great times, a hug from me if you don't mind.

Awe, thank you Dale, your hug is warmly accepted. Sending one to you as well. 🤗

Our Michelle ? Y . What happen to Michele ??

beautiful, both of you

Thank you Bud, hope life is treating you well.

@Redheadedgammy I am well. I'm recovering from hip replacement surgery. Dealing with my Dad with end stage Alzheimer's

@BudFrank That’s a lot to take on Bud. I hope your healing process from surgery will be easy on you. Hope you have some help with your dad, that’s not an easy job to handle alone, let alone after having major surgery. 😘

@Redheadedgammy there are 6 of us siblings and 3 are in the Charlotte area. The one who normally keeps close tabs on him has gone overseas for three weeks so I'm visiting extra much right now. My mother is lucid and my father sleeps more than anything

@BudFrank Thank goodness you have siblings to help Bud. Both of my parents passed long ago from heart issues that took them unexpectedly and quickly. 😕

You both look absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing your joy.

Lauren Level 8 July 31, 2022

Awe thanks Lauren, I think Ruby is pretty precious, and I feel so full of love when I’m with her. 😍

Adorable.

Unity Level 7 July 31, 2022

Many thanks for your nice comment! 😉

Congrats! My
GBaby is a year old in a month...I'll be there for her bday. Will post pics!

Oh how fun for you!! Grandkids are the best! Please do post pictures of her! 😍

She is definitely a keeper.

We are pretty attached to her that’s for sure! I still can’t believe my granddaughter made me a great grandmother!! 😍 They are both such a joy in my life. 😉

Aw…she’s beautiful Rhonda!

I sure think so! Her dad is Dutch so she has the whitest skin ever!! She’s so pale and has beautiful blue/green eyes. Her mom has dark brown eyes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679257
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.