Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Digital religion makes faith experience 'richer' for millennials | Church & Ministries News

Ah yes, never under estimate this death cult's capacity to adapt. For all those Digital Millennials out there, have they got a religion for you!

Of course, the real trick is going to be how to get that money from the digital millennial christians. After all, all that rich spiritual guidance is all very well, but, as George Carlin used to say, god is omnipotent, omniscient, all seeing and all knowing, but he needs money!!

Like Trump realized: the best grift these days is all online.

David1955 8 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most people can safely express spiritual ideas. A few people want dominion or authority.

41% is awfully close to the infamous nonse. Can't be coincidence and that means they are still intrigued by the subject. Perfectly human. If we don't have something satisfying to feed them they will eventually go back to Christianity. Especially if it's a matter of being Christian to work. This is why I argue for a centralized organization which can offer the social structure of religion. If people feel they can safely express spiritual ideas, without ideas of dominion or authority, as well as non-spiritual then I think progress might be possible. If not then "Welcome to my nightmare."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.