Agnostic.com

1 3

DwD A report came out on a Death with Dignity event in California. [yahoo.com] Some states, like California have streamlined the process so it takes less time to go through the process but I noted one huge difference between California and Washington.” Schock fed her three spoonful’s of mango sorbet, which Gabriella had picked out several weeks earlier, knowing it would soothe her throat from the stinging medication. Barsegyan handed her the vial, and without hesitation, she put it to her lips, swigging it down in three confident pulls. She looked up at the ceiling, smiling softly. She died at 1:38 p.m. She was 64.” The burning sensation was also an issue here but a local anesthesiologist got together with 7 other doctor and reformulated the mix to remove the burning sensation. Seems like states could share more information to make the process more uniform. Of course the report says Christian groups protest such programs and Christian doctors refuse to honor it and write prescriptions for the medication.

JackPedigo 9 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let those Xtian groups clean the feces off their loved one and see the pain they experience when the morphine is no longer enough. Let them watch for days the numbers of that loved one's vital signs go down and have to wait and wait for what feels like eternity. Those experiences are the antithesis of life.

I know, I was the primary hospice caregiver for a parent.

MizJ Level 8 Aug 2, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.