Agnostic.com

12 4

What are you rated?

If you wore a camera (recording in the cloud) on your head 24/7 for one week, what would your movie be rated?

• 6 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 8 votes
AstralSmoke 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For the movie to be interesting the camera would have to be inside my head. At different times in my life I could hit all those ratings and maybe some ratings that haven't even been thought of. But right now you would be bored to death watching me staring at this screen and puffing on my pipe.

That's a great idea about implanting the camera. Can we do that?

I don't know what I would be rated, but the Rotten Tomato score would be a negative number.

I want to lead a XXX life, but other than the swearing, it's mostly rated G.

It has been a pants optional week, and Xmas songs playing in every store...😉

I have a strong language alert. Just when your about to fall asleep during the show , something shocking and unexpected will happen.

I’m a constant R.

A combination of all, i guess.

If I knew about it, Rated PG. If I didn't know about it, Rated XXX. 😛

You don't know about. You can't see or feel the invisible camera on your head.

That video is almost certain to contain full-frontal nudity, and I can't in good conscience subject anyone to that.

You must have a pretty exciting life!

People would die a slow, agonizing death awaiting something interesting to happen in my life.

XXX no filter. Humans are humans.

I am squeaky clean.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6798
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.