Agnostic.com

3 2

Price Break
Wilmington DE is like 45 minute drive for me, but some in my area it's 15min. I don't go down there often, I should, no sales tax and low gas taxes. They've broken $4/gal barrier. My Sam's Club in Jersey is listing $4.05⁹. in the city, the lowest is $415⁹ in North Philly, about a miles from me. Just curious. How low have gas prices gotten in your area? It's getting better.

barjoe 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

3.25 for E10 and 3.69 for all gas

E15 88 octane? They don't sell that here. Did you ever put that in your tank? It's supposed to be okay. I'd be afraid CEL would come on.

My Sam's Club is $3.65 right now.

40¢ cheaper than the cheapest near me. Where do you live?

@barjoe Suburb of Cleveland, OH.

My son and I always drive to DE when we want fill up
It's 15 minutes for us.

How much is gas in Delco? It's always higher in Philly. There's a place in North Philly, Broad and Erie $3.15⁹.

@barjoe I'm not sure, as I live in Chesco. Here it was $4.46 yesterday at our Wawa. I'm holding off on buying heating oil, as the prices may go down. I hope it doesn't backfire on me. I hate that I have to use the stuff anyway. Half my house is heated with an energy efficient heat pump, but the upstairs doesn't have ductwork, so oil heat it is. I don't turn it on unless I have guests who stay up there.

@Organist1 I think you're doing the right thing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679903
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.