Agnostic.com

8 12

LINK Matt Powell: The government should execute certain drag queens

Creationist Matt Powell wants the government to murder drag queens because he falsely believes they perform sexual acts in front of children in libraries. That was only one of the hateful, lie-filled comments he made in a video he purposely uploaded to a non-YouTube site in order to evade punishment.

Powell usually makes himself look bad by spreading scientific misinformation, like saying evolution is racist because it teaches that “we evolved from African Americans” even though, he argues, there are “African Americans that are still alive today.” Or that the fight to save endangered species is somehow proof that evolution is a hoax. Or that it’s a “historical fact” that dinosaurs were killed in the Civil War. Just a bizarre mix of unearned confidence and extreme ignorance all rolled into one. ...

snytiger6 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like the one where the dinosaur were killed off during the Civil War. Makes sense to an extreme hunter who need big food to feed his tiny brain, that is the size of a walnut.

I think people like Matt Powell should be subject to the same penalty for being a stupid, lying, hateful, racist, piece of shit.
He cannot be permitted to continue to
spread his bile.

I had never heard of this asshole before now. Hopefully the future will match the past, and this moment will not be repeated. 😂

And certainly gets alot of airtime for his cause.....we use to ignore children acting out.......now we give them airtime.

No, the government should execute certain Republicans. Apparently, they are into it.

I hope we are not there yet.

Matt sounds like a nutjob.

Republicans... He left out republicans

This article should be paired with the one about Viktor Orban's statements at CPAC. It compleyely refutes what Orban said and proves he is the complete idiot, not those who believe Christians can also be racist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680063
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.