Agnostic.com

1 2

Who funds Alex Jones distracting from real hoaxes

Who bankrolls Alex Jones to create this distraction from the actual hoaxes that are created all the time?

Respect to parents coping with profound grief and those gaslit with denial of others.

Actual hoaxes do exist, but thats not what they want you to talk about.

Pedophilia and rape has been rampant as also organized crime pulling elaborate illusionary acts. Yet someone wants you to think its reptile people tin foil hats making that up.

Its old, selling snake oil, charletons, propaganda, fake stories, orwellian invasions, people get fooled robbed etc. People don't realize always the degree that paradigms are pushed and that many truths are not on the page.

Who wants to pretend that pedophile rings are qanon reptile conspiracy? Those who were involved, perhaps invested with or threatened by those involved.

Distract distract. Lets talk about Order of the Solar Temple, the cult that used special effects to make people think they saw god..if they could do that in the 80s, what can they do now? Especially easy to fool people who live through their phone.

It can be depressing oppressing when you know certain things and there isnt a safe outlet to talk about it. Free speech is necessary for peace because it allows people to be who they are and learn from each other. It acknowledges that there are other perspectives and sometimes a group of people miss something that other guy sees. Its almost worse when people think they speak the same language. When people think they speak the same language, they assume they know what someone means. Others do not have the same definitions for words. Others have reasons you don't know about and sometimes we don't even understand our own reasons. We all need patience forgiveness. I think

Illusions are created for many many reasons. If we are honest, the underlying reasons people hide and lie are not always hard to understand. The factioneers dehumanize that group over this group. Its old very old. We are more the same than either of us wants to admit.

On a personal level, I was abused by some very powerful people and frustrated that they held onto evidence of what happened to me. I was very young when it started, and drugged and traumatized. That evidence means something to me because its artifacts of what happened, clues to my own past, and their surrendering that evidence respectfully would be helpful to me. It would be saying this happened to you and we are sorry and want to help make it better. Instead the evidence is suppressed, because people don't want to look bad or be in trouble for the repeated drugging and child sex abuse they knew about and didnt stop. Some would use the evidence for bribery. I was a kid inside mafia style. Trying to uncorrupt the media the government people seems like trying stop every pickpocket. It seems like an endless sea sometimes.

I don't have to think about this all the time, but sometimes I feel like I need to talk about it. Sometimes it seems right to talk about it.

thinkwithme 7 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is hard living with injustice. Sometimes you just want to scream. In a way, atheism helps to build a tolerance for uncertainty, and an understanding that the corruption that people embrace is really hard to undo.

It may help to share your experience, not to relive it, but to gain perspective that you're not alone and others also grapple with unresolvable trauma.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680084
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.