Agnostic.com

7 33

My daughter Claire, 32, is in town for her Dad's art show.

"Claire just glowed when telling me about your bird family," her father Terry texted this morning.

A Eurasian Collared dove is nesting outside my bedroom window. Only one egg hatched. In one week, the baby bird grew from 1-1/2" to 4" long. Claire was lucky to see it. Usually the baby bird is under Mama's wing.

Last evening, Claire and I met for her father's art show opening. It was a success and fun to see old friends.

This morning I made Claire whole wheat buttermilk waffles with blueberries. Served watermelon chunks and roast pork tenderloin slices.

After breakfast, we went for a fast walk on Riverfront trail. Gave her Rainier cherries, waffles and pork tenderloin to take home in the Seattle area. Claire drove her friend, Alayna, to Lake Chelan for the day. Alayna had never been to Wenatchee before. She loves it.

Photo: Yesterday Claire-32, and me-68, on a floating dock on the Columbia River, Wenatchee, WA. We are the same height. Claire's sandals have heels.

Look at that blue sky! Love it.

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who is the 32 year old one in the picture? 😉

@Sierra4

Thank you! Of course Claire is on the right.

She got my wide shoulders, long arms and thick hair. Two left-handers.

Claire is a wonderful tennis player with perfect ball placement.

Looking forward to seeing sights not horribly far from you the weekend of the 19th. Visiting friends in the Portland, OR area.

I hope you continue to enjoy a lovely visit!

Thank you for sharing, and that includes about Terry and the collared dove. The bond between you and your daughter is clear from the photo.

What a lovely woman Claire is! Your faces show what a good time you were having together.

I think she looks just like you.

@DenoPenno

Claire's father is Spanish. She has his darker skin and was born with black eyes. She has bigger bones than me. My ancestors were Irish and British.

Unlike me, Claire loves to tan.

Thank you for sharing your life with us.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680122
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.