Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK MONTGOMERY COUNTY WELCOMES THREE MORE HARRIS COUNTY THIEVES TO THE SHERIFF HENDERSON BED AND BREAKFAST – Montgomery County Police Reporter

SO DISGUSTING. 🤬

I knew before I opened it what I was about to see. It pissed me off then, and it pissed me back off as I opened it to post it here. 🤬🤬

No need for a Spoiler Alert. You know there's gonna be 3 Black men pictured under this WHITE TRASH heading. 😤

It's time for FEDERAL LAWS to STOP public funded agencies from publishing these gross displays of racism and incitement of irrational fears onto the public.

#humph

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the sort of shit some white folk do, just like the situation in Georgia and the killing of Ahmed Aubrey. The white guy who took the video and then shared it thinking it would exonerate them be cause they thought they were justified doing what they did. THEN having law enforcement trying to sweep it under the rug.🤬😭🤬
The racism in this country is generational, they truly believe they are better and justified to treat people this way. Black Americans make up less than 10% of the population in texass.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680218
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.