Agnostic.com

13 7

it's too late for the western empire as final convulsions set in.
[thesaker.is]
n the Ukraine, under pressure from its Transatlantic and Western European sponsors, it is proposed to introduce this same-sex ‘marriage’. Here is the price that Ukrainians have to pay for the billions of dollars of suicidal arms it receives for promoting ‘Western values’. Usually if you sell, something, you receive something in return. But if you sell your soul to satan, you not only receive nothing in return, but you even have to pay for the sale. Spiritual fall always precedes the fall of the State. In the Ukraine many have noticed the satanic tattoos and pentagrams on the bodies of the Neo-Nazi thugs who formed the elite of the Kiev regime armed forces and many have seen videos showing their satanic rituals.

callmedubious 8 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have to laugh. This is just a basic recycle of the Christian claim the honosexuality was reponsible for the fall of the Roman Empire. Of course anyone who expouses such a viewpoi9nt neglects to mention that homosexuality was present at the Roman Empire rose. Actual historians credit the fall to politics, dependence of foreign mercenaries who did'np have an actual stake in fighting, and lead poisoning, as all the Roman aquaducts were lined with lead, which inadvertently poisoned the population causing brain damage, which included the Roman leadership. Then, the Christian takeover and the burning of books and the general suppression of knowledge including keeping the populous illiterate did almost all of the rest to end the empire.

Historically, the nonacceptance of homosexuality is a pretty recent cultural phenomena, as about 97% of known cultures throughout history accepted homosexuality to some extent.

Until the 13th century, and the writings of St. Augustine, homosexuality was even accepted to some extent in the early Christian church. (See "Christianity, Social Tolerance And Homosexuality" by John Boswell, University of Chicago Press>0

Let's be clear. God is a myth. Satan is a myth. Pretty much everything with a supernatural basis is a myth.

Satan was not even originally a part of Abrahamic based religion(s). In ancient times the Zoroastrians conquered the Jews, and during that time the Jews adopted some Zoroastrian beliefs, including, the war in heaven, Satan and the concept of hell. Before that time the Hebrews had beliefs in reincarnation, which is still evident today in some of their beliefs.

Try to learn some history before you try to condemn, if you expect to be taken seriously on this site.

Otherwise, l;ike with this post, you will just be giving us some comic relief, because generally we are too educated to take such claims seriously.

some of us are old enough to remember way back to the 1960s & even earlier, when Eisenhower was president, & ordinary working-class ppl could afford a middle-class life with just one wage -earner.

the author of the book that was reviewed claims that the breakdown of the traditional family structure has contributed to a societal malaise. i agree with her. we only have to look at how much the wealth inequality gap has widened in recent decades as the middle-class gets wiped out. mostly their own fault for buying into the "Greed is Good" meme.

sadly, the author is right. the Western Empire & all it's brainwashed, dumb inhabitants are going to hell in a hand-basket.

@callmedubious Yes, the U.S. is definitely on the decline, however, my objection was the author of the post tried to blame it on gays.

@snytiger6, i don't really think that was her intent.

@callmedubious
No, taking the highest tax rate from 91% while Eisenhower was in office to 35% is what crushed the middle class.
Without the incentive to pay the middle class instead of themselves (which is what the 91% tax rate DID), the middle class died.
Religion has nothing to do with the economy, other than suck money out of poor and stupid people's pockets.

Do you tithe your 10%?

Fantasy at its best. Thanks!😂

DAMN THOSE SATANIC MILITIAS. Quite the ruthless bunch they are. 🙄

as if i needed any more proof. no point in replying to a bunch of brainwashed losers who are too dumb to realize what is happening to them.

Who the hell are you? I thought all the nut bags were here in the US.

no, we have our share up here; & if trying to understand what the hell really is going on in this world puts me in that category then i take that as a compliment.

Wow.
You drank the kool aid.
Proof of your statements, or you are a loser.

obviously you are a brainwashed loser, too dumb to ever even consider any news outside of the MSM.

@callmedubious

All you have to do is provide PROOF ... my opinion and beliefs don't factor into your false statements.

You can't provide any proof, and that is why you are a loser.

All you need to do is show photographs of these tattoos or neo-Nazis that can be verified ... but you have none.

By your post, you don't believe in same sex marriage which is fine as long as you don't come spouting your anal drivel all over everyone else who does. Who cares who marries whom? It's certainly none of your business. And if you don't like same sex marriages, don't get one. Easy-peasy.

now, go back to truth social where everyone will appreciate your wonderful posts.

@AtheistInNC , what do you mean by "proof"? do you want notarized evidence? is that what you get from CNN & the other MSM?
it's too late for you & your brainwashed ilk to ever recognize truth, never mind proof.

@callmedubious
Apparently reading comprehension is not in your repertoire. Please note the "photographs of these tattoos or neo-Nazis that can be verified" in my message. Notaries not necessary.

Truth can be proven; made up horseshit just stinks and waits for those with the IQ lower than Trump to be told it smells like roses, and they tell everyone else it's not shit; it's roses.

Dubious is not what I'm calling you...

Well, yes, the Atlantic Empire or whatever you want to call the Euro/American cabal that has run the world since 1914 or so is in big trouble. And the disastrous war they are pursuing in Ukraine is hastening their decline. That you somehow twisted that into a homophobic diatribe is a breathtaking exercise in motivated reasoning.

i just posted the site & don't necessarily agree with everything in her book.
but a lot of it is indisputable.
most ppl here are comfortable in their ignorance & too stupid & brainwashed to understand what is happening to them as they slide inexorably into a hell on earth.

Put down the crack pipe man,lol.

Oh those evil Western values. We need more of those Putin, Xi, and L’il Kim values.

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, the US overthrowing dozens of governments since WW2, Saudi Arabia's war on Yemen, the Israeli occupation of Palestine, the invasion of Iraq and the war on Serbia? And countless other examples? Those values?

Muddled. Confused.

What a steaming pile of homophobic bullshit. No wonder you have zero fans.

What Satanic rituals? Satan is not real so what souls are being sold and how is this done? Gimme proof of Satan or a soul.

Jesus ... Don't encourage him 😂

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.