Agnostic.com

2 3

Religion is bullshit

godfree2 6 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My definition for religion is a practice that relies solely on faith, ultimately, for a belief's existence. My definition for dogmatic religion is a faith which carries punishments and rewards if certain conditions are met and new recruits must continually be sought. Taoism and Unitarianism are not dogmatic and it's those that are of particularly lethal poison so I'd remove them from The Bullshit Wheel.

I could not agree more! There was a time when I thought all religions should get along and figure out a way to reconcile, but now it’s clear that they are all vestiges of a previous epoch, and much like our appendix, they exist without purpose or function and should be surgically removed!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.