Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Indiana ranks number one for infrastructure in CNBC’s Top States for Business report

I hate the politics and people (LOL that doesn't look very nice) 🤭 but it's true. We've got a booming economy (7th in the nation.) No one is without health insurance, low cost of living and more job creation than workers.

If you can stay sane while amongst End Times Peppers, the Klan and the ever rising gun violence 😔 life here is pretty easy compared to almost anywhere else in America. It's a cunundrum.

We just got two rounds of unexpected tax refunds because the budget is overflowing with cash.

You can't get an abortion, smoke weed or be an outed atheist, but you can drive on nice roads, have seriously low utility bills/rent/homeownership.

(And it just came out over the weekend that we're going all in in CHIP/STEM industries.)

If only the politics and people were as great as the lifestyle. 😜😜😜

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's see how California compares:

Biggest economy in the US ✔️
Obamacare = Covered California ✔️
Cost of living is not low, it's HIGH
State budget surplus ✔️
The weed is good and legal ✔️
Abortions safe and legal ✔️
Atheism alive and well ✔️
Good roads, but high traffic ✔️
Utilities/rent/home ownership HIGH
Big chip/STEM industry ✔️
Diverse population, majority Dem ✔️
Plus....
Ocean, beaches, mountains, deserts 😎

Drought, fires, earthquakes 🥵

Hell's Angels & KKK small but present 😡

I guess no place is perfect.

@SeaGreenEyez I'm doing the same. Bragging and bitching. 😂

@SeaGreenEyez FL has something to brag about, they have the origins of "Florida Man" and giving the nation something to laugh about. And we know that laughter is the best medicine.

@SeaGreenEyez, in Florida the cons are pros.

@PadraicM Re Florida man, I had not heard, so looked him up and read 50 anecdotes. That's 20 minutes I'll never get back, but forewarned is fore-armed. 😂

Well, here in New York you can smoke weed and get an abortion, but it's hard to find roads that aren't chewed up by the winters.

Eli Lily is looking to expand its growth Outside of Indiana due to their abortion law. Two of the largest employers in the state, Lily and Cummings, have come out against the law. Lily put in place employee protection to go out of state for services not available.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.