Agnostic.com

4 5

DUCK!!!!!!!

A "potentially hazardous" asteroid the size of a blue whale is set to zip past Earth on Friday (Aug. 12), according to NASA

[livescience.com]

TheoryNumber3 8 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To small to not burn up in the atmosphere, if indeed it entered the atmosphere....
If you enjoy worrying about things you can neither control nor prevent, you should lknow this kind of close encounter occurs Frequently

What? Me worry?

We should be trying to intercept and recover these near-earth asteroids (to be stored at La Grange points for mining).

We can only hope! It would make all our current squabbles disappear in a flash. And Trump wouldn’t have to wear out his voice pleading the fifth for the next two years! 😂💥💥💥☄️

I think he's drinking the fifth while pleading it

@TheoryNumber3 he doesn’t drink. As messed up as he is naturally can ou imagine him drunk? 😂

@Barnie2years Well he's gotta be on something! The guy ain't right in the head

@TheoryNumber3 he’s just naturally 🥜 nuts! 😂

It IS a whale, and it WILL hit the Earth. All of this was foretold in my Holy Book, “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.” Repent, o ye unbelievers!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:680852
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.