Agnostic.com

1 2

With recent events in my life I'm finding myself more free to do whatever I want. I want to continue this and set myself up for continued freedom to be able to do whatever I want whenever I want.

With that said what places and/or experiences do you wish you had done or want to do in the future?

I'd say on the top of my bucket list is a trip to South America. I've always wanted to go and experience many of the things South America has to offer which I'm not going to go into detail about. Peru and Brasil being my two main destinations at this point.

FvckY0u 8 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We seem to be on the same wave length, the one big difference being that you're twenty years younger than me--so I'm in a tad bit more of a hurry to get things done while I still can. I, too, will very soon find myself free of entanglements, whether I wish to be free of them or not. The benefit of my upcoming (not entirely wanted) solitude will be the freedom, and my first trip will be this autumn to various spots in New England for the leaves and the craft breweries, as I am a photographer and beer aficionado. I don't really have anything I need to get back for, so I'll slowly make my way south, maybe along the Blue Ridge Parkway.

My bucket list travels will also take me to South America, hopefully to Ecuador and the Patagonia region. I'm already scoping out tours.

Not to limit myself to travel, I also have in mind to take some painting courses at the Campbell Folk School in western NC. I'm inspired by a friend who took up painting when he retired from the legal profession. He's become quite good at it with a unique expressionistic style, recently landing himself his first one-man exhibition.

Best of luck with your endeavors.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681319
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.