Agnostic.com

2 2

Russian held POWs accuse Kiev of atrocities & war crimes.

Explaining their reluctance to be part of prisoner exchange programmes Ukrainian "POWs have told of rampant corruption among the Ukrainian ranks, the use of intimidation tactics by Kiev, and “barbaric treatment of civilians who are used by [the] nationalists as human shields on a regular basis.”"

Ukrainian POWs reluctant to be exchanged – Moscow [rt.com]

As usual Western media fails to report on the issue.

FrayedBear 9 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

According to Russians and you. Russians and you are as credible as convicted perjurers.

What part of "Russian held POWs accuse Kiev of atrocities & war crimes." did you fail to understand?
As for credibility anything from the unedited\checked pen of a US lawyer has long since been proven to be unprofessional bleating.

@FrayedBear No part. Try comprehending what you read.

Cmon Fray? Don't you realize the Russians tortured them and forced them to make those statements?

I recently said "truth is in the eye of the beholder not those following their beliefs".

Perhaps I should turn it into one of those pretty printed memes for everyone to steal?

You gave up Judaism & your religion Joe, how about abandoning your jingoistic beliefs?

I do know a good joke however about the KGB getting Rasputin to confess in 1976. They found he was an American plant.

@FrayedBear Gave up Judaism? WTF are you taking about?

@barjoe Has my memory had a hiccup? I thought you started life in the chosen tribe. If not apologies for my memory.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681397
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.