Daily Mail
Guardian
Times of India
<strong>news</strong>.com.au
Yahoo! <strong>News</strong>
Google <strong>News</strong>
heetendra 5 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Young Turks and Al Jazeera

Shahi Level 4 Apr 28, 2018

They are both good and I forgot to mention them earlier.

None at all, when i read news that interests me, I search some.

BBC

The Guardian and The Independent - the BBC isn't quite as reliable as it once was. (The Daily Mail can't even be considered a proper news site or newspaper).

Jnei Level 8 Apr 28, 2018

Guardian for a left-ish perspective, The Times for the right.

None of them.. Maybe TYT..I trusted Al-Jazeera..

I follow the BBC, and NPR. Sometimes I'll look at CNN for updates on a breaking story if NPR hasn't updated. I really like the New Yorker but it's not quite same as the other two in terms of daily news. I also follow my local news station to see what's happening in my region. And so I can weep for humanity when I read the comments.

MSNBC I trust the most.

None from the U.S.A.

NPR, SBS (Australia), Democracy now, The NY Times, Al Jazeera

None of them

NPR and PBS.

Sadly, most of those “news” sources listed are pro-war, so I don’t trust them. Secular Talk, The Humanist Report and The Jimmy Dore Show is what I watch.

Marz Level 7 Apr 28, 2018

If you like Jimmy Dore, you'd probably like Chapo Trap House podcast. Those are the two I listen to to hear comedy and critical thought.

I am able to watch news from all over the world because of streaming. This allows me to see which agencies of media seem to be telling the same or a similar story. It means I can compare BBC with CNN and PressTV or Reuters to get the story. Notice that I do not mention Alex Jones or Breitbart. I avoid anything with a slanted view towards Trump or his minions. Just how a man like Trump comes on the scene and declares everything as "fake news" shows me that he is trying to control media as well as people. He can't take the heat. It's never fully explained just where the asshole gets his news. I fact check mine worldwide.

I “trust” none of the mainstream media. They all have corporate interests and mostly fail the impartially test. Many times “real news” is not reported due to various reasons, but you see it in an unlikely place such as a small town rag.

I stick to the sources in the green box on this evidence-backed chart, such as NPR, BBC, WSJ, CSM. The research and the chart itself are quite interesting..

[allgeneralizationsarefalse.com]

Thanks.

Bravo! You are just missing Der Spiegel.

Wow, you managed to list a whole collection of news that I don't trust at all. Jacobin, the Intercept, TYT, Al Jazeera... Independent news sources that don't have a corporate interest in misinforming their readers.

RT News probably.

Reuters, NPR. I like sites that are just straight news without any spin.

I just don't know who to believe? Im no help...

MSNBC, Wasington Post, but l continually check several sources including FOX to see what is going on in the enemy camp.

A lot of sites are aggregated on my Facebook newsfeed: NYT, WaPo, NPR, MSNBC, Mother Jones, ThinkProgress, Rolling Stone, and my hometown and regional newspapers. Further, I pay for subscriptions to NYT, WaPo and local paper.

I refer to this chart and try to stay toward the middle. I don't like to listen to those that just feed my own bias.

I don't know why the image is not clear, but here is the link if you are interested: [allgeneralizationsarefalse.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.