Agnostic.com

2 2

I do hope that some of you American or non American members will report how American mainstream media is reporting these acts of terrorism by Israel, its armed forces & government.

Israel Raids Palestinian Civil Society
August 19, 2022

"The targeted groups were documenting Israeli war crimes in Palestine and collaborating with investigations into Israel’s actions, including the probe by the International Criminal Court," Tanupriya Singh reports.

[consortiumnews.com]

FrayedBear 9 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Arabs and Jews not getting along? When did you find out this was happening?

Ask yourself why Hamas & Islamic Jihad wish to fire rockets at Israelis? The report is several weeks before the incidents mentioned above.

@FrayedBear

1. The Isrealis practice a different religion.
  2. They want to kill them because they practice a different religion.

ji·had
/jəˈhäd/
Learn to pronounce
nounISLAM
a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam.
"he declared a jihad against the infidels"

@BD66 Lol, are you telling me that even the most diehard Islamist seriously believes they can & want to kill the 6 or 7 billion people who do not believe in Islam?
The Israelis have been aggressively attacking Palestinians & stealing their land since 1948.

@FrayedBear

Violence in the Quran
[en.wikipedia.org]

@BD66 "According to Feisal Abdul Rauf, "the Quran expressly and unambiguously prohibits the use of coercion in faith because coercion would violate a fundamental human right— the right to a free conscience. A different belief system is not deemed a legitimate cause for violence or war under Islamic law. The Quran is categorical on this: "There shall be no compulsion in religion" (Q2:256); "Say to the disbelievers [that is, atheists, or polytheists, namely those who reject God] "To you, your beliefs, to me, mine" (Q109:1–6)"[18]"
And
"Numerous scholars and authors, both Muslim and non-Muslim have testified to the underlying rejection of violence, cruelty, coercion, and intolerance of the Quran and its embrace of justice and self-defence. According to Fawzy Abdelmalek, "many Muslim scholars speak of Islam as a religion of peace and not of violence."

Isn't Palestine the land of the Palestinians and most of today's Israel is land stolen from the Palestinians by war mongering Jews?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.