Agnostic.com

4 3

‘Forget about your worries or dying’
As Christianity rapidly declines, these religions are growing faster than ever.

[abc.net.au]

xenoview 8 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only reason why these religions have grown in Australia is because of migration. They too will decline when the population of migrants children get educated.

I suppose people think they have to belong to something. Otherwise, I am not impressed.

Too bad. Non-believers should push harder for education, the antidote to religion's poison.

True, the theocrats are already doing their best to destroy public education, along with the greedy rich, who want to profit off it by privatizing it and making it so that all future schools are either for profit and available only to the rich, religious, or both....

American Christians are in decline and so is US lifespan. Where the average lifespan around the world has increased a great deal and religion has increased. I don't have an scientific explanation for this, other than nationalism is not socially bringing diversify people together and religion is. People relationships are more important than food. Nature is my religion, and the arts has been my center for relationships. Perhaps each individual must find their own tribe as humans are very social creatures, like dogs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682838
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.