Agnostic.com

1 1

Supplements; your perspective.

There's a lot of difference of opinion on supplements even amongst the scientific community. I use some, don't use some. Maybe I just have more expensive piss than another, who knows.

What's your take? Good or bad experiences? Which ones, etc?

FvckY0u 8 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You’re right. There are a lot of controversies. Some say humans don’t need artificial vitamins and supplements at all because our body produces them. And the others prove the contrary. Honestly, I think there’s no universal answer, and you should look for your unique solution. I do take some supplements, and I can see how they have changed my life for the best.
A few months ago, I started taking brainreference.com to help me cope with anxiety, stress, and memory issues, and it did help my brain to become more active. Of course, it doesn’t work wonders, and you don’t become an Einstein in a few months. You just notice that some cognitive tasks are now easier to complete than before.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682852
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.