Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Fauci: COVID conspiracy theories made untruths normalized

Anthony Fauci, who's stepping down from his roles as NIAID director and President Biden's chief medical adviser in December, opened up on being the target of pandemic conspiracy theories during an interview on MSNBC Monday evening.

What he's saying: "What we're dealing with now is just a distortion of reality, conspiracy theories which don't make any sense at all pushing back on sound public health measures, making it look like trying to save lives is encroaching on people's freedom," Fauci said on MSNBC's "The Rachel Maddow Show." ...

snytiger6 9 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hope Fauci rots in squalor the rest of his life. He actively suppressed science that contradicted the agenda he was pushing. Who recalls he poo pooed masks? Not from a medical standpoint, but because of supply issues. This one example demonstrates quite clearly he was always more interested in politics than science.
Any medical professional that supports removing peoples consent for medical treatment has sold out their profession Any who encourages injecting babies with emergency approved medicines (aka experimental) when they are statistically at very low risk should also be shot, tarred and feathered..

puff Level 8 Aug 23, 2022

I think it was a lot more than just the Covid related conspiracy theories. Trump lied all the time. Fox news was caught several times making stuff up out of whole cloth. Then there's Alex Jones, Newsmas and other far right outlets that put out lots of lies as well.

And who pushed Russiagate?

I remember early on in the drump admin when the phrase "alternative facts" was used........what a concept!

@puff I thas been pretty much proven that Russia used social media and right wing groups to push for both Brexit and Trumps election.

@snytiger6 Utter utter BS. The alternative is correct ie any ties between the Trump campaign and Putin/ Russia has been thoroughly disproven. Change the media you watch or at least seek alternate viewpoints.

.[nypost.com]
[thefederalist.com]

@puff That isn't what I said. I said that Russia used propaganda to promote Trump's election. I did not say that Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. Russia did what was in Russia's own interest. It just happened to also be in Trump's interest as well, and I seriously doubt that Trump minded one bit, as he was/is so very pro Russia and pro Putin. So, Trump did seem very appreciative of the effort(s) Russia made.

@snytiger6 As Brexiteers were thankful for Obama's "end of the line" comments regarding trade deals if Brexit happened.
In 2016, HRC indicated she would impose a no-fly zone in Syria which would have meant the destruction of that nation like Libya. She is also very anti Russian (besides selling nuclear material to them as SoS). Then the wikileaks release of Emails which the dems also tied to Russia falsely. Meanwhile Trump indicated he wanted better relations with Russia. So no surprise really who Russia were backing to win.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.