Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK The Democratic Party is a Fifth Column for Right-wing Lunacy - CounterPunch.org

"How does one wrap one’s mind around the fact that at the very moment a Democrat-led House select committee was investigating the January 6 insurrection, the Democratic Governors Association (DGA) was pouring money into the primary campaigns of some of the worst of the election denialists, whose lies fueled the Brownshirt thuggery on that terrible day? Is it possible that the Democrats don’t understand the risks of working to strengthen and consolidate the most virulently racist, xenophobic, misogynistic and anti-democratic forces within the Republican Party?

Yet this sleazy strategy has played out in states ranging from Pennsylvania to California. As any fool can see, it’s a plan born to backfire. It already has, repeatedly."

WilliamCharles 8 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Dem Party needs to be blown up and replaced by a Peoples or Workers Party that refuses corporate or PAC money and raises it the way Bernie has shown it can be raised..

"Before a revolution happens, it is perceived as impossible; after it happens, it is seen as having been inevitable."

~ Rosa Luxemburg.

@WilliamCharles I feel exactly like the quote on resistance. We are entering a phase where fascism is very likely in the next few years. Our side may well lose, with the fascists being aided or at least given sympathetic support by the cops, the military and the Dem Party, but I am willing to fight them in the streets, if necessary. Because not doing so and letting fascism finally openly take over here is not a life I would find worth living under.

@TomMcGiverin - as was said in Apollo 13...

"Failure is not an option."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.