Agnostic.com

14 6

Why does Taylor Swift even exist?

Secretguy 7 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why does anyone care? I pretty much feel like this about ALL celebrities. It’s all NOMB.

to feed a cat.

Cats eat Taylor Swifts?

Why do Twinkies exist, or for that matter, NFTs?

Twinkies exist for me. Also dingdongs and snoballs.

Unless you have to listen or are forced to listen, turn it off and ignore it!!!

Today so much music is all created by corporations to sooth the masses!!!

Music has always been tribal in so many forms!!!

With close to 8 Billion moronic idiots running all over the plant, there is sure a lot of shit passing itself as music!!!

NOT everyone’s taste could be or will be the same!!!

Turn on tune out!!!

One band I’ve liked that others have hated on is Creed. Sure they have a subtle religious undertone and the singer is a bit of a jackass, but I still like them. Haters gotta hate. Creed, Taylor Swift, whomever.

I’m not into Taylor Swift but others are. Def not into Miley Cyrus either. Or Harry Styles. I didn’t much care for Lady Gaga until she did the thing with Tony Bennett. Plus her Super Bowl halftime show was cool. Most of the people who do Super Bowl shows I’m not into.

There’s plenty of music(ians) I’m into that others aren’t. Taste is largely subjective. Soulfly and Mastodon will probably never do a Super Bowl halftime together.

Taylor Swift is an amazing musician and songwriter who has won 11 Grammy Awards. She is a global superstar who has collaborated with other musicians from diverse genres. She makes a lot of people happy judging by her music and concert sales.

Why do you even exist? Haters gonna hate?

There is music for everybody. The music I grew up with was criticized by the "grown ups"

What did she ever do to you? I think she's hot AF, that's a good reason to exist. What's your excuse?

Because of Disney, lol!!! Don't care for pop music myself! Lol

My solution to not liking her shitty music is to turn it off. I suggest you do the same.

Same reason you exist.

Good songwriter....okay voice, but I have to ask....she jilted you too?

Prepare for her next song release to be about breaking up with @Secretguy. πŸ˜…

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.