Agnostic.com

4 10

This reminds me of something. 🙄

This is what implosion of twin towers looks like. I think we've seen this previously.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems like there's something missing here.

Wait! Don't tell me! I think I've got it.

Where is Tower Number Seven?

@SeaGreenEyez, [geomccalip.bandcamp.com]

Scoff if you will but as an Architect, I can tell you irrefutably that the twin towers did not fall because an airplane hit them. It was all show.

@SeaGreenEyez A cruel show. I decided, since it was Cheney that called off the air patrols that day for a Canadian training exercise, he has blood all over his body.

The World Trade Center towers were over 3 times that tall, but it looked a bit similar. :'(

@SeaGreenEyez I have read that members of the Saudi royal family were shepherded out of the US right after 911. Don't know if this is true, but I'm not resistant to the idea of a plot.

@SeaGreenEyez That Patriot Act really needs to be torn up.

Size aside, the construction of the Twin Towers was unique, so any comparison to other skyscraper collapses is ignorant or disingenuous.

@Druvius It's the emotion of the sight, not the construction, that grabs people. I'm not a structural engineer, but I do have a visceral reaction to seeing buildings of any sort collapse after 911.

@SeaGreenEyez

"...the one conspiracy theory I believe"

Same.

@SeaGreenEyez I had no clue whether it was a put up job or not until it was discovered we ushered the Saudi friends of the Bushes out of the country, when every other plane was made to stay out of the air. As speculation soared over the coming days it confirmed my first thought as I watched the second plane fly in. I turned to my friend and said, "This was no accident and Bush is gonna take us to war".
Everything that happened in the weeks and years after 9/11only confirmed the destruction was done on purpose. Government never lets a good crisis go to waste.

@puff, better yet, fold it seven ways and use it as a suppository for Dick Cheney.

Totally demolished

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:683856
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.