Agnostic.com

10 21

LINK Vegan mother jailed for life after 18-month-old son starved to death on diet of raw fruits and vegetables | The Independent

Doesn't look like she's a vegan anymore.

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 (Sorry. I couldn't stop myself.)

These monsters should've moved to Idaho. You just sign up to a Fundie Church of your choice and you can proceed to murder/abuse your child(ren) any way you choose. Don't these types of sick fucks network???

Seriously, though. These two aren't going to live long in prison. Women who kill children in prison are the equivalent of male pedophiles in male prisons. These two are those people. She's a child killer, her husband is a pedophiliac child killer. #seeya

People really should pick their crimes wisely. 🙄

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is hard to read ;
I agree with your insight.

I have a serious problem with this. Something else must be left off as millions of parents are vegetarians, vegans and raw foodies and do just fine.

A vegan diet can be healthy, if there is enough variety to cover a wide nutrient spectrum.

People who choose a non-omnivore diet need to do their research to make sure they can all the nutrients they need. This is especially true when dealing with the diet of a child.

Personally, although I have ate vegetarian for several years, I think for children, it is better not to limit their diets until they are grown and they can choose for themselves.

I have been a vegetarian for 3 decades. I can say this was not a result of diet alone!

This is when solitary confinement is necessary or they will be killed by other inmates.

Infuriating!

Hope the other inmates make their lives as miserable as humanly possible.

That’s not a vegan diet. That’s a psychotic diet. No one can live on only fruits and vegetables.

And there are plenty other ways to get the antioxidants your body needs.

Green Tea, White Tea, Chamomile Tea, Moringa Tea and superfood supplement, nuts, seeds, organic whole grains plus Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Amla, Spirulina and Chlorella superfood supplements are also great sources of antioxidants.

@CuddyCruiser I don’t think the problem was lack of antioxidants. The child needed protein.

“Doesn't look like she's a vegan anymore.
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 (Sorry. I couldn't stop myself.)”

Please, don’t ever stop yourself! 😉 And you’re right, there’s unlikely to be a vegan option on the prison menu! 😂

In all seriousness, it is stories like these where innocent children are the victims of abusers, particularly those closest to them, that added to my doubts of the existence of a loving, caring God, while I was still a Christian. The age old problem of evil.

WTF There are vegan protein sources.

MizJ Level 8 Aug 30, 2022

@SeaGreenEyez Sounds like propaganda. Vegan diets are very good for kids

@confidentrealm They were only giving the kids raw veggies, not a well rounded vegan diet. The kids were being abused in other ways as well. The vegan aspect was perhaps just to create a sensational headline.

@confidentrealm For all, adults as well. This is what I eat myself, but I also eat free range beef, chicken and Turkey also.

@CuddyCruiser I just can't eat animals. I'll have seafood once in awhile but I know it's not good for me either

@confidentrealm When I get out the smoker I put some eggplants on and make a fantastic baba ghanoush for those that don't want meat. It's all good, your choices should be respected.

@MizJ sounds delicious

Horrible crimes. These people just don't know any better. Ignorance kills...

I believe they knew……in all likelihood they just didn’t care.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684159
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.