Agnostic.com

5 0

The Greatest Generation 1942 sent military equipment and weapons to Russia to help defeat Nazis in Europe.
The Lost (clueless) Generation 2022 is sending military equipment and weapons to Nazis in Europe to help defeat Russia.

Two things are the same:

1. Russia is still fighting Nazis.

2. Nazis will lose again.

BUT MY NAZIS ARE DIFFERENT!

Silver1wun 7 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks like Vladimir needs his nappy changed!

There's a plentiful supply of nappies in the White House. 😃 пошли Брэндон!

Are you Nash?

I'm only me and have never used that name.

@Silver1wun Nash is Cold War spy-slang meaning "Are you Russian Intelligence?"

Let's not forget - The Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact was a non-aggression pact between Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union that enabled those two powers to partition Poland between them. The pact was signed in Moscow on 23 August, 1939.
By 1942 the germans turned on the russians.
Never have been impressed with the behavior of the Soviet/Russian government and that includes when the Tsars ran things. The people are one thing but the rulers of Russia were always aggressive towards their neighbors.
I do not agree with the taking of Crimea nor the invasion of Ukraine.
Russia has basically a mono economy based on oil and natural gas run by putin and favors the oligarchs.
A large part of why there is a clueless generations is the defunding of education by Movement Conservative republicans.

Nazis, led by a democratically elected Jew. Really?

Yes. Your point?

Democratically elected has lost all meaning; especially after a coup rejected by an entire region conducted it.

Calling one's self a Jew and behaving like one are two different things. A good example is the largely atheist, Occidental leadership of the Zionist enterprise.

I don't know ANY Jews who practice ethnic cleansing and commit crimes against humanity, and never have. Antithetical behaviors make one counterfeit to a label.

What people DO defines who or what they are. Bombarding the regions for 8 years and killing thousands of civilians because they reje t your corruption might be "Jewish" behavior in occupied Palestine or Nazi Ukraine, but in the rest of the world it is NOT!

1. Most of the Nazis you reference were killed in the Azovstal steel plant or in the fighting prior to that.
  2. The Russians are at least as racist as any of the Ukraine Nazis, and act like the Nazis as far as routinely committing war crimes.

Nothing in this about racism or war crimes. Plenty of both to go around and it would have been a tragedy and major oversight to have forgotten the 'Israelis', had that been the topic.

It totally makes sense that you side with the Russians who also fire on civilian populations, use them as human shields, and have openly embraced genocide.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:684192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.