Agnostic.com

2 11

LINK Memphis Police confirm body found Monday night is Eliza Fletcher – FOX13 News Memphis

This is senseless.This woman was a good person and nobody hates rich people more than I do. An heir to a wealthy family who chose to teach kids instead of just living off her inheritance.And now, when the world needs people like her, along comes this piece of shit savage animal. Meanwhile there were 33 shootings in Philadelphia over Labor Day Weekend with 10 deaths. None of those made national news and most were POC. This teacher was of white privilege, that's why the media coverage and that's why Cleotha Abston will get the death penalty. Fuck him. I have no sympathy for any murderer regardless of their misguided youth.

barjoe 9 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The prisons are filled with folks that can't make bail for cannabis position. An epidemic of missing Native or Amer-Indian women. Economic privilege is built into our culture via the media. Gotta be a blonde to garner the focus of the public.

If you go out for a walk or a run, please go with a friend. It's not just that she was blonde and white, it's that she was the daughter of a billionaire.

Can't afford your bond or an attorney? Then FU! I'm fairly certain that forensics will ID you as the murderer.

I'm my city 50% of 500+ murders go unsolved. I have sympathy for 561 people who lost their lives along with their friends and family. I'll let other people's hearts bleed for the perpetrators of those crimes. This Abston guy? He did this in Tennessee so he needs to get that last meal.

They found his DNA on a sandal that was left behind at the scene of her abduction. He is a POS, no doubt, and I hope he gets what he fully deserves.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.