Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Trump Is a 'Deeply Wounded Narcissist': Ex-White House Lawyer

President Donald Trump's former White House lawyer Ty Cobb called the ex-president "a deeply wounded narcissist" who is "incapable" of acting out of anything other than self-interest in an interview with CBS News' Major Garrett.

snytiger6 9 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cobb is nothing we do not already know how 2 year old trapped in a 70 somethings body.

The truth can win.

Amazing how people are suddenly just realizing what anyone half aware knew decades ago. Certainly long before he ran for president.

Yeah. Trump created his own myth and sold it to the public and a lot of people fell for it.

Personally, I could never even find a single trait in Trump that I saw as admirable.

@snytiger6 you and me both brother. I always thought he was a piece of shit. And I predicted what would happen the moment he won the election.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685991
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.