Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Report: Trump Thought He Could Stop Biden’s Presidency by Literally Refusing to Leave the White House | Vanity Fair

Trump is not only the author of the big lie, he's delusional, he actually beloved this.

“I’m just not going to leave,” Trump told one aide, according to Haberman. “We’re never leaving,” the then president told another person. “How can you leave when you won an election?” If you’re wondering whether there’s some kind of precedent for a POTUS losing an election and then crossing his arms and telling people, “I’m not going,” Haberman informs us in her book, Confidence Man, that there is not.

barjoe 9 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shame that didn’t happen. This would probably have been over if it had.

It would've been even scarier.

@barjoe I don’t think so. Carrying him out would have been a definitive action.

I'm sorry we missed the chance to see that. It could have been quite a spectacle.

It makes me think of Thorin Oakenshield holed up in the Lonely Mountain in The Hobbit. Ha, ha.

Would the Oathkeepers march in to relieve Trump's siege like the Dwarves did for Thorin?🙂

Very possibly I think.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686439
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.