Agnostic.com

4 0

Riddle me this
If MAGA supporters are the greatest threat to the country, why is the Democratic party funding their candidates to the tune of $53 million?
[washingtonpost.com]
A bit of analysis from Russ

I love irony, so hope the Dems get bang for their bucks. Keep those donations coming so together, we can defeat MAGA πŸ˜€
puff 8 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Force 'em to choose. If that's the direction of the Republican party, then make the right lean into it and suffer the consequences or realize they're a bunch of fucking morons and vote against. At some point, you have to let the baby sit in the dirty diaper in the hopes it makes them realize they need to stop shitting themselves.

The DNC thinks there's an advantage to having opponents that are psychos.

Becuz I always take advice from guys who try hatd to look like Jesus Hippie...TFP?

Read the Washington Post article then, link provided

I think it’s a pretty good bet the MAGAt is easier to beat. Certainly about the head if they win. (This is a joke and not an actual call for violence).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.