Agnostic.com

2 2

The Al Franken podcast.

silverotter11 9 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If only people would listen to people like Krugman and Chomsky we would have a far better world.

I love the Leo Kottke music lead-in. "Julie's House." It's Al Franken's favorite Kottke song. They're friends. Plus, great podcast!!!

I have been a Franken AND Kottke fan since the 70's.

@phoenixone1 Same here! I've seen Kottke 3 times, and hope to see him again. I love his sense of humor. He and Franken must really be a pair!

@Organist1 you lucky person...Kottke doesn't get down in this part of Alabama unfortunately. I wish I could have seen him back in the 90's when he was touring with Michael Hedges...THAT would have been EPIC.

@phoenixone1 He comes to the Philadelphia suburbs somewhat often. I didn't get around to seeing him for the first time until ten years ago. What a treat! He told that funny tale about his trombone teacher.

@Organist1 he is an AMAZING Artist. The videos of his live performances are sooo funny.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687292
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.