Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Kanye West Says He’s Never Read A Book: ‘Reading Is Like Eating Brussels Sprouts' | HuffPost Entertainment

(This explains a lot about him.)

During a new episode of the “Alo Mind Full” podcast that aired Friday, the outspoken rapper told Alo’s Danny Harris and Alyson Wilson that he’s never read any literature, and prefers speaking instead.

“I actually haven’t read any book,” West said. “Reading is like eating Brussels sprouts for me. And talking is like getting the Giorgio Baldi corn ravioli.” ...

snytiger6 9 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He shouldn't read or talk or write given the upset.

Not sure which is worse, someone admitting truthfully they don't read, or someone boasting dishonestly that they read all the time. I guess boasting you don't read is probably worse than lying about reading, since at least the latter realizes they SHOULD read. I'm so glad my kids and grandkids are voracious readers. I believe it really helps to form a balanced mind, at least if the reading is reading from a balanced library.

Since a child, I have been a passionate reader. Reading teaches me about other people, families, countries and cultures.

As a teen, I began doing what I called "literature surveys." Read great authors: black, gay, Chinese, South American, Native American, British, Irish, Russian, and more.

Reading develops your understanding, compassion and vocabulary.

I guess him and Hershel Walker went to the same school! 😁

Nooooooo, ya think? Lol!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687412
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.