Agnostic.com

2 10

Either that or we crop dust them with marijuana until they calm the heck down and come to their senses - or eat each other - whatever comes first. lol

SnowyOwl 8 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol, that's right! Where do you find such gags and memes? Nevertheless, I do want to say a few words regarding the future legalization of cannabis in all states. It will be a good decision and a great step into the future. All the developed countries have already agreed to legalization, which has benefited them. The state has stopped giving up huge amounts of money to fight these drug dealers. I don't know a single person who bought Marijuana Seeds Canada, as I did, and has been made to feel bad about it. Of course, people sometimes abuse substances when they are restricted from buying one. But legalization would solve the problem of marijuana abuse because the state would come up with a purchase rate, the amount of product per person per week, and so on.

I have always been in favor of legalization

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687465
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.