Agnostic.com

9 6

Do you want a good laugh? Read this Theist trash talking evolution and read my response. I would take any constructive criticism.

For REAL
2 hours ago
Look 1st off you have NEVER answered ANY of my questions so stuff. it on you trying to screw with me.
The FACTS are that evolution could never happen and I have known that since I was in middle school.

1st off you low life idiot. The populations were MADE by God they just appeared in levels that made them Viable from the start. They didn't go against anything that God put into Nature.
And GOD has been taught since God Made man. Not a bunch of made up gods put to stone.

You have a problem. You do not even have the capacity to even think let alone have logical thought.

FACT: evolution/abiogenisis are the SAME THING and have been taught that way since I WAS BORN! AND ITS STILL A LIE and CAN NEVER HAPPEN.

FACT: DARWIN SAID that Evolution/abiogenisis NEVER happened.

FACT: Evolution/abiogenisis DOES NOT EVEN QUALIFY AS A THEORY. GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD NO BRAIN!!! IT DOES NOT EVEN QULIFY AS A THEORY!!!!!!!! AND YOU ACT LIKE ITS A FACT.

And you see you have the TRUTH and what has ALWAYS been PROVEN RIGHT every TIME and thats when science tries to put down the Bible and GOD they have PROVEN themselves WRONG and the BIBLE RIGHT EVERY TIME!!!!!

And I have NEVER been WRONG in anything I have said you lair. But you have on everything.

And AGAIN Religion did not evolve over the last few Thousand years. GOD and ADAM AND EVE had that from the VERY BEGINNING!!!

Islam/muslim IS NOT a religion and never has been. It has from DAY ONE been nothing but a Terrorist Org. and the Koran is their Training manual. And the Bible and GOD tell you exactly who was the start of that and why.

Your the one that needs to do your homework on Christianity cause you have no clue.

And GOD Said It would be Easier for Heaven and Earth to Pass away than for one Jot or Tiddle of my word to Change. So Real Christianity will never ever Change.
And do NOT look at the pope he is a devil worshiper and this pope does not even know whats in what they call a bible which is Different then the REAL BIBLE.

So PULL YOUR HEAD OUT IDIOT. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS that I have put to you and esp. the FACTUAL STATEMENT that evolution does NOT even qualify as a Theory. Even your pea brain should have one thing to throw at me on that.

FACT THERE IS NO WAY for there to have what we have Just Appear AT ALL without GOD. CAUSE even the things that made up the Heavens and the Earth let alone everything in it DID NOT EXIST UNTIL GOD SPOKE them into existence.

And FACT I didn't make any other comments to anyone else you keep the STUPID ON by saying and re-saying the SAME GARBAGE

Time for you to go and really look at things and ask yourself some really easy questions. Without God how does something thats already been together and never done anything but be there all of a sudden supposedly make live? Answer: IT DIDN"T. How did that all of a sudden make multi celled creatures when it could not even make single cells b4. Ans. IT DIDN't. How do you all of a sudden get GENETICALLY Viable populations of MILLIONS of plants and animals from that set of chemicals that had never done anything. Ans. IT NEVER HAPPENED cause WITHOUT GOD it could never happen.
MATTER OF FACT GOD is the REASON EVERYTHING goes from the very OPPOSITE of the Laws of Thermodynamics and that is going from less organized to MORE organized and that happens in EVERYTHING that starts a process to replicate. CAUSE once you are Born you start your march to death and dying. With very few exceptions.

MATTER OF FACT low life. Science has figured out that the Bible was RIGHT again. That Man was supposed to live forever..

My Response:
OK, so you said a lot. I feel bad in a way, I'm not trying to make you out to be a fool. My goal is to talk to you about why you believe in a God and why do the facts of evolution threaten you so much? You claim I'm not answering any questions, but the point is you're not asking any questions, you're telling me how things are in a way that isn't supported by evolution and then saying, how can you explain this or that? Well, I don't have answers to questions about evolution that don't reflect the theory of evolution. If you want a response to something, ask the right question. Ask a broad question, like how do you know evolution is valid and then I'll answer and then ask a more specific question, and I'll answer that question. That's how people learn, and that's how people begin to realize that they might be wrong about what they think they know. Maybe you'll ask me a question, and I will recognize...hhhmmm perhaps I'm wrong or maybe I'll answer a problem, and you will say.....hhhmmm maybe I'm wrong.

Abiogenesis and Evolution. You're are correct to say that they tend to be taught in biology texts, but that doesn't make them the same thing. Abiogenesis is a field of science looking for the answer how did life first takes hold. How that happens has nothing at all to do with evolution. Think of it this way, you could ask the question, how did the first airplane get assembled? Then after that airplane was constructed the next separate inquiry which has nothing at all to do with how the first plane was built is how did airplanes evolve? If you asked me how did the first airplane come to exist and I answered your question by explaining how airplanes evolved, I wouldn't be answering your question.

"DARWIN SAID that Evolution/abiogenisis NEVER happened." - First, I don't mean to embarrass you again, but it's spelled abiogenesis. Well, I can tell you that this isn't true, it was a manufactured statement that was refuted by Darwins family, but even if it were true, it doesn't change the fact that evolution has been proven over and over and over. Think of it this way, let's say, Isaac Newton, (discoverer of calculus) said on his deathbed that Calculus was wrong, it didn't exist, does him saying that, make Calculus a non-existent form of math? You need to start understanding how to be more skeptical. When the people around you are using arguments that support a worldview, ask yourself, why do they believe that and is it true. Don't just accept that it's true. You've built yourself up to be super smart, you've said that even in grade school you knew evolution was a fraud. (I'm not quoting you but that was the gist of what you said.) You're not stupid, but you're not so smart that in grade school you could recognize that evolution was a fraud. I'm not calling you a liar I believe you believe that, but I also know you were fed that in grade school by people who share your worldview.

Your last post was silly long and I'm happy to answer any questions but ask in groups of 2 or 3 not 10 or 15

paul1967 8 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Man that person is woke “the pope is a devil worshipper” super woke lol ?

I don't see the point

i wouldn't have the patience it takes to gently drill into an angry deadwood head. just one question possibly: where do you think god is coming from? how was he created?

You suffer fools better than I.

Blimey, can this person make any kind of point without screaming? You were way calmer than I could ever be. ?

All I have to say is you held it together a lot better than I would. The jerk continued to call you names and belittle you, so if it had been me.... well I probably wouldn't have been so nice. Having said that, it really doesn't matter how you responded because there is no way he will accept it. He's delusional at best. People like him have no ability to "hear" what anyone else says. He's already made up his mind.

I'm pretty sure he has too, but I enjoy the challenge and the debate aspect of it. Also sometimes I get more rational people who do listen, and that is on a rare occasion more rewarding. My question to the group was less about what he had to say and more about my response. Can you think of a way that I could have explained my position that might clarify my point better? I'm open to anything constructive that might be helpful in the future.

@paul1967 You did quite well. A proper "Street Epistemology" response! The points you addressed were addressed well & succinctly. & you were totally correct in telling him to address one or two points at a time, & then you both could move on from there. I do have to agree with @BeeHappy tho. This one won't budge, at least not at this point. He's angry & certain, a bad combination to make headway with. Best of luck, you'll really need it with this one!

@paul1967 I think your response was good. It was clear, you gave decent analogies, and you were respectful. For anyone other than him, you may have even brought about an actual discussion.

Paul... i can't focus to read that long...lol.

It's okay, but thanks for trying I appreciate your efforts.

Wow. Why do you engage with these people? You must really be bored.

Not at all. I enjoy it, and it's rewarding on occasion. I've had some minimal success, where people have said that they're open to rethinking their position. If nothing else, anyone who reads it might be receptive to rethinking their position. It's possible I'm delusional thinking I'm helping anyone, but as long as I sustain that delusion I also maintain my joy of doing it.

@paul1967 Hey, whatever flips your switch. i just try to avoid the alt-right, since arguing only frustrated me and didn't change their minds at all. But you're apparently an optimist, so carry on!

I think you showed remarkable restraint. Honestly, reading through this my first thought was that someone was off his meds. I don't mean that as a nasty comment. The grandiosity coupled with the inability to stay on topic could land someone on a 72 hour hold -- independent of topic. Religion is a choice people make and when what they believe is the only possible choice is challenged, it can cause such a panic that you can end up with a screed such as this one.

Thanks, I enjoy talking to people about evolution especially those people who don't accept the data as being valid. I usually try not to be rude, but I do on occasions hit them with a dig here or there, if they're hostile.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68750
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.