Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK loyalty to Trump over party dips to new low in NBC poll

The share of Republicans who choose loyalty to former President Donald Trump over the Republican Party has dropped to its lowest level since the NBC News poll began asking about it, according to new numbers from the survey.

Just 33% of registered Republican voters in the new poll view themselves more a "supporter of Donald Trump" over the Republican Party. By comparison, 58% say they view themselves as a "supporter of the Republican Party." Just 3% say both and 4% say neither.

The share of those supporting Trump primarily is slightly below the previous low, a 34% mark from a May 2022 poll of Republican adults. Trump's loyalty among registered Republicans has been as high as 54% in the NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll from late October of 2020.

And it's down from a slight bump seen in August's NBC News poll conducted just after the FBI searched Trump's Florida home amid an investigation into the mishandling of classified documents. ...

snytiger6 9 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My theory is this is the reason he's openly pandering to qanon.

They're the only ones stupid enough to still support him.

Comical

Trump will be re-elected in 2024 if he runs. If not it will likely be DeSantos. People are sick of the crazy democraps!

I wonder why the republicans support blatant liers. I mean if you know they are liars, why would you believe anything they say? Both Trump and DeSanto have demonstrated they are willing to blatantly lie for political gain. So, I wonder why anybody trusts or puts any faith in what they sy.

@snytiger6 We we’re a lot better off under Trump than we are under that senile crooked SOB Biden.

We need and are hitting the republicans with their own game. We need to keep pounding the media with news of the POS' crimes as well as those of his enablers. No more Mr.com/Ms. nice party but yet keeping within the rules of civility, legality and using the true democratic system.

The repugs have really dug themselves a hole. I wonder if any of them will climb out of it.

Most Republicans consider Trump to be the lessor of two evils compared to Democrats. The problem is there are too many people like this guy voting in Republican primaries:

Not if they keep digging. Rule no. 1 for getting out of a hole is to stop digging.

I don't know if they get how to turn it around, and it may not be possible at this point. What are they supposed to say -"we were just kidding?' They created a monster.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.