Agnostic.com

3 2

What Putin said in his mobilisation speech:

From Kremlin.ru

Vladimir Putin:

Dear friends!

The topic of my speech is the situation in the Donbass and the course of a special military operation to liberate it from the neo-Nazi regime that seized power in Ukraine in 2014 as a result of an armed coup.

Today I appeal to you, to all citizens of our country, to people of different generations, ages and nationalities, to the people of our great Motherland, to all who are united by great historical Russia, to the soldiers and officers, volunteers who are now fighting on the front lines, are on the combat post, to our brothers and sisters – residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions, and other areas liberated from the neo-Nazi regime.

It will be about the necessary, urgent steps to protect the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Russia, about supporting the desire and will of our compatriots to determine their own future and about the aggressive policy of part of the Western elites, who are striving with all their might to maintain their dominance, and for this they are trying to block, to suppress any sovereign independent centers of development in order to continue to crudely impose their will on other countries and peoples, to plant their pseudo-values.

The purpose of this West is to weaken, divide and ultimately destroy our country. They are already directly saying that in 1991 they were able to split the Soviet Union, and now the time has come for Russia itself, that it should disintegrate into many mortally hostile regions and regions.

And they have been planning such plans for a long time. They encouraged gangs of international terrorists in the Caucasus, promoted the offensive infrastructure of NATO close to our borders. They made total Russophobia their weapon, including for decades they purposefully cultivated hatred for Russia, primarily in Ukraine, for which they were preparing the fate of an anti-Russian foothold, and the Ukrainian people themselves were turned into cannon fodder and pushed to war with our country, unleashing it, this war , back in 2014, using the armed forces against the civilian population, organizing genocide, blockade, terror against people who refused to recognize the power that arose in Ukraine as a result of a coup.

And after the current Kyiv regime actually publicly refused a peaceful solution to the problem of Donbass and, moreover, announced its claims to nuclear weapons, it became absolutely clear that a new, yet another, as it had happened twice before, large-scale attack on the Donbass was inevitable. And then, just as inevitably, an attack on the Russian Crimea would follow – on Russia.

In this regard, the decision on a pre-emptive military operation was absolutely necessary and the only possible one. Its main goals – the liberation of the entire territory of Donbass – have been and remain unchanged.

The Luhansk People’s Republic has already been almost completely cleared of neo-Nazis. Fighting in the Donetsk People’s Republic continues. Here, for eight years, the Kyiv occupation regime created a deeply echeloned line of long-term fortifications. Their head-on assault would have resulted in heavy losses, so our units, as well as the military units of the Donbass republics, act systematically, competently, use equipment, protect personnel and step by step liberate Donetsk land, clear cities and towns from neo-Nazis, provide assistance to people whom the Kyiv regime turned into hostages, into human shields.

As you know, professional servicemen serving under contract take part in the special military operation. Volunteer formations are also fighting shoulder to shoulder with them: people of different nationalities, professions, ages are real patriots. At the call of their hearts, they rose to the defense of Russia and Donbass.

In this regard, I have already given instructions to the Government and the Ministry of Defense in full and in the shortest possible time to determine the legal status of volunteers, as well as fighters of the units of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics. It should be the same as that of regular servicemen of the Russian army, including material, medical support, and social guarantees. Particular attention should be paid to organizing the supply of volunteer formations and detachments of the people’s militia of Donbass with equipment.

In the course of solving the main tasks of protecting the Donbass, our troops, based on the plans and decisions of the Ministry of Defense and the General Staff on the general strategy of action, liberated from neo-Nazis also significant territories of the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions, as well as a number of other regions. As a result, an extended line of contact was formed, which is over a thousand kilometers.

Already after the start of the special military operation, including the talks in Istanbul, the representatives of Kyiv reacted very positively to our proposals, and these proposals primarily concerned ensuring Russia’s security and our interests. But it is obvious that the peaceful solution did not suit the West, therefore, after certain compromises were reached, Kyiv was actually given a direct order to disrupt all agreements.

Ukraine began to be pumped up with weapons even more. The Kyiv regime has launched new gangs of foreign mercenaries and nationalists, military units trained to NATO standards and under the de facto command of Western advisers.

At the same time, the regime of repressions throughout Ukraine against its own citizens, established immediately after the armed coup of 2014, was strengthened in the most severe way. The policy of intimidation, terror and violence is assuming more and more massive, terrible, barbaric forms.

I want to emphasize that we know that the majority of people living in the territories liberated from neo-Nazis, and these are, first of all, the historical lands of Novorossia, do not want to be under the yoke of the neo-Nazi regime. In Zaporozhye, in the Kherson region, in Lugansk and Donetsk, they have seen and are seeing the atrocities that neo-Nazis are doing in the occupied areas of the Kharkov region. The heirs of Bandera and Nazi punishers kill people, torture, throw them in prison, settle scores, crack down on, torment civilians.

More than seven and a half million people lived in the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions before the outbreak of hostilities. Many of them were forced to become refugees, to leave their homes. And those who remained – about five million people – today are subjected to constant artillery and rocket fire from neo-Nazi militants. They hit hospitals and schools, arrange terrorist attacks against civilians.

We cannot, we have no moral right to hand over people close to us to be torn to pieces by executioners, we cannot but respond to their sincere desire to determine their own fate. The parliaments of the people’s republics of Donbass, as well as the military-civilian administrations of the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions, decided to hold referendums on the future of these territories and turned to us, Russia, with a request to support such a step.

Let me emphasize that we will do everything to ensure safe conditions for holding referendums, so that people can express their will. And we will support the decision about their future, which will be made by the majority of residents of the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions.

Dear friends!

Today, our Armed Forces, as I have already said, are operating on the line of contact, which exceeds a thousand kilometers, they are confronting not only neo-Nazi formations, but in fact the entire military machine of the collective West.

In this situation, I consider it necessary to make the following decision – it is fully adequate to the threats we face – namely: to protect our Motherland, its sovereignty and territorial integrity, to ensure the security of our people and people in the liberated territories, I consider it necessary to support the proposal Ministry of Defense and the General Staff on the conduct of partial mobilization in the Russian Federation.

I repeat, we are talking specifically about partial mobilization, that is, only citizens who are currently in the reserve will be subject to conscription, and above all those who served in the Armed Forces, have certain military specialties and relevant experience .

Those called up for military service before being sent to units will undergo additional military training without fail, taking into account the experience of a special military operation.

The decree on partial mobilization has been signed.

In accordance with the law, the chambers of the Federal Assembly – the Federation Council and the State Duma – will be officially informed about this today by letters.

Mobilization activities will begin today, from 21 September. I instruct the heads of regions to provide all necessary assistance to the work of military commissariats.

I would like to emphasize that Russian citizens called up for military service by mobilization will receive the status, payments and all social guarantees of military personnel serving under a contract.

I will add that the Decree on partial mobilization also provides for additional measures to fulfill the state defense order. The heads of defense industry enterprises are directly responsible for solving the tasks of increasing the production of weapons and military equipment, and deploying additional production capacities. In turn, all issues of material, resource and financial support for defense enterprises must be resolved by the Government immediately.

Dear friends!

In its aggressive anti-Russian policy, the West has crossed every line. We constantly hear threats against our country, our people. Some irresponsible politicians in the West not only talk about plans to organize the supply of long-range offensive weapons to Ukraine – systems that will allow strikes against the Crimea and other regions of Russia.

Such terrorist strikes, including with the use of Western weapons, are already being carried out on the border settlements of the Belgorod and Kursk regions. In real time, using modern systems, aircraft, ships, satellites, strategic drones, NATO carries out reconnaissance throughout southern Russia.

In Washington, London, Brussels they are directly pushing Kyiv to transfer military operations to our territory. No longer hiding, they say that Russia should be defeated by all means on the battlefield, followed by the deprivation of political, economic, cultural, in general, any sovereignty, with the complete plunder of our country.

Nuclear blackmail was also launched. We are talking not only about the shelling of the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, which is encouraged by the West, which threatens a nuclear catastrophe, but also about the statements of some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO states about the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction against Russia – nuclear weapons.

To those who allow themselves to make such statements about Russia, I would like to remind you that our country also has various means of destruction, and for some components more modern than those of the NATO countries. And if the territorial integrity of our country is threatened, we will certainly use all the means at our disposal to protect Russia and our people. It’s not a bluff.

The citizens of Russia can be sure that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be ensured, I emphasize this again, with all the means at our disposal. And those who are trying to blackmail us with nuclear weapons should know that the wind can also turn in their direction.

It is in our historical tradition, in the destiny of our people, to stop those who strive for world domination, who threaten with the dismemberment and enslavement of our Motherland, our Fatherland. We will do it now, and so it will be.

I believe in your support.

Tags: Crimea Donbass Donetsk Luhansk NATO Vladimir Putin
Copyright © 2022
Consortium News. All Rights Reserved.

[consortiumnews.com]

FrayedBear 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Russia is not alone, pretty well the other half of the world population feel threatened by onesided NATO world domination. It will be a couple of years before the world settles down.

Please name two of the "pretty well the other half of the world" you referenced, and tell us why they feel threatened.

@Alienbeing

BRICS Brazil,Russia, India, China, South Africa and many other countries begging to join. Fear of WEF, NATO, UN, WHO, Rockefeller, ROCKWell, Zionist, Henry Kissiger , Rothschild and on and on. Good news, many of them are too old and dying off and have very little gold to show, except they have great money printing machines causing cost of living into a horrible state.

@Castlepaloma You did list names, you did not say why they felt threatened.

@Alienbeing

It's east against the west,

@Castlepaloma That is a very general answer at best. Apparently you have no proof of your statement.

@Alienbeing

Russia stop trading oil and gas with US and Germany and switch to China and India to start with.. They would have to killed me ,if I gave you proof.

@Castlepaloma I have no clue what you are talking about.

@Alienbeing

I'm saying the BRICS and many other countries who want membership, stand for half the world population. Europe is in for a very cold winter without Russia oil and gas. Russia simply switch supplies to India China for that lack of energy. Westernized countries can continue their hate fest over Russia.

@Castlepaloma Who or what is BRICS?

@Alienbeing

B=Brazil R-Russia I-India C-China S -South Africa
BRICS all in alliance to trade and protect each other.

@Castlepaloma Now, what "membership were you referrng to in your 9/25 reply?

@Alienbeing

[impakter.com]
The BRICS is a membership in 2023 Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Egypt will be joining. Russia and Saudi Arabia are the top two in the world for oil and gas Turkey and Egypt are ranked high. China is tops in wind and solar energy. Westernized countries offer better taxes on green energy and green passport are in the works. I'm into green energy and a strong natural environmentalist. The way the Westernized government is set up with electric batteries cars, buses, firetruck, and plane cost more in environment damage than fossil energy. Westernized countries are in deep shit. Think I'll make a post on it.

@Castlepaloma You need better sources.The U.S. is the top energy producer in the world & we would be even much better if we had a decent energy policy.

If yu ever find an example of Western countries (as a whole) being i "deep shit" let me know.

@Alienbeing

US EMPORTS energy US Export
Total, all countries 8.47 8.54 -0.06
OPEC countries 0.96 (11%) 0.04 0.92
Persian Gulf countries0.69 (8%) 0.02 0.67
Top five countries1
Canada 4.34 (51%) 0.84 3.51
Mexico 0.71 (8%) 1.16 -0.45
Russia 0.67 (8%) < 0.01 0.67
Saudi Arabia 0.43 (5%)0.01 0.42
Colombia 0.20 (2%)0.13 0.08

Russia and Saudi Arabia out produce the US in total oil and gas production.

@Alienbeing

US has decline in employment and industry productivity the last 40 year regardless of political lies. I remember the UN council had the biggest laugh, when Trump announced the US has had the greatest economic growth in the history of America.
[bls.gov]

@Castlepaloma Your source is incorrect.

@Castlepaloma Again, your course is incorrect. employment in the US was growing on a regular basis until COVID hit. In fact from 2000-2019 I had trouble finding people to employ, ther was a labor shortage.

Currently the US has significantly more job openings than unemployed people.

@Alienbeing

It very dangerous for the governments to give out free money when Americans have too much free time on their hands. Coming off of covid pandemics that makes many people who don't want to work anymore. Then when they do hire them, many of them are not qualified as they were or ever were. What I don't understand is how so many people even survived through all of this. When most people are a few weeks away from being homeless or bankrupt. Which is a very high sky rocketing increased in on of itself. Along with 39% increase in crime, then Binden gives most of 2 trillion covid surplus to the cops to stop crime, which it won't work. No one can figure it out because it's based on insanity and controled demolition. It has every sign of another depression or another world war from total collapse of an empire that die off on adverage 80 years. Like humans life every 80 years. Before that the Civil War. About 80 years before that the American Revolution.

Hitler had grievances too. For the sake of nostalgia maybe you could post a few of them, too.

Why - to prove what deceitful mendacious victors the USA & British were after WWI?

In short, calling up 300,000 reservists

puff Level 8 Sep 21, 2022

Cannon fodder to be sacrificed on the altar of a tyrant’s hubris.

@NostraDumbass plenty of cannon fodder both sides. 11 kids killed in a village in Myanmar yesterday. The young always die in old men's war.

@puff Yup.

Like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan et al Australia will be called upon to join the madness with military personel.

What do you expect after more than a century of Russophobia & anti communism by GB & USA?
It sounds like Russia is finally realising that like the mormons sent to evangelise us all into xtianity, the US led loons want us all line dancing rather than dancing a waltz, yokhor, tango or marloo.

Thanks to @Alienbeing for noticing the spelling mistake now corrected.

@FrayedBear Albo better rip up AUKUS or we will be off to Taiwan sooner than later

@puff not before Ozzie lives are wasted along with the Bushmasters already in Ukraine.

@FrayedBear Oh may, the spelling master who criticizes all spelling and typo errors AGAIN shows us he is just as likely to make a typo as anyone else..... unless that is he knows of a country named "Russoa"

@Alienbeing thank for your contribution to accuracy. Now please respond to the topic.

@FrayedBear You never have a topic, all you have is misinformed propaganda

@FrayedBear No.

@Alienbeing #nworsa

@FrayedBear The link proves nothing

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:687739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.