Agnostic.com

3 11

Dr. Oz Accidentally Gives Fetterman An Awesome New Slogan As Insult Backfires.

Critics of GOP Senate nominee Mehmet Oz say this attempted slam only makes his Democratic rival seem cooler.

Oz and his team have committed a series of unforced errors throughout the campaign, such as a video of Oz griping about the high price of “crudité” while botching the name of a beloved regional supermarket chain.

“In PA we call this a ... veggie tray,” Fetterman fired back on Twitter.

After Fetterman suffered a stroke earlier this year, Oz, a doctor who used to host a TV show, made a campaign issue of his health ― and one campaign aide openly mocked Fetterman for it, which likewise backfired.

Now he’s accusing Fetterman of “kicking authority in the balls,” something critics noted might be exactly what voters want... especially in hardscrabble Pennsylvania.

Twitter replies are hilarious. My favorites:

"Oz again shows that he is not from Pennsylvania.I mean, if you advertised an event where Philadelphians were given the opportunity to "Come kick authority in the balls." there would be a line 6 miles long before the first kick was landed."

and

"Damn, Dr. Oz is campaigning hard for Fetterman."

and

"Oz saying that Fetterman kicks authority in the balls is the best Pro-Fetterman ad in the game."

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I sure hope Fetterman wins!! Which is more important physical health or mental health? Fetterman had a stroke, seems to have recovered well but Oz is in some sort of fantasy land.

I so hope Fedderman wins and I hope even more that he is healthy enough to serve. In every instance he will be better than Oz.

Pennsylvania appoints Senator replacements when needed that means a Democratic governor is important.

Ahem....I lived in Philly for many years.

They will kick you in the balls, crush them, castrate you, cook them, and feed them to you. Just for starters.

They might skip the cooking step.

Edit: True Philly story:

A couple of years ago, a woman pulled up to a hairdressing salon and hopped in to grab something, leaving her three children in the car while it was running. A guy (sadly, someone with a long-term drinking problem, not a clear thinker) jumped into the car and took off. The woman saw what was happening and screamed as he pulled away. Unfortunately for the guy, he was in one of those areas of Philly that is dense and he got stuck at the corner. When she screamed, a couple of guys in the salon took off after him, joined by some of their buddies who were hanging around outside.

When they caught up to the car, they pulled the guy out of the car. And beat him to death.

There were no charges filed.

Philly people don't play.

Yes, the City of Brotherly Love certainly understands sibling rivalry.

From what I have heard, Pittsburgh is no cream puff either.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.