Agnostic.com

4 1

Some agree with me. "Dictators naturally do not care about the opinion and views of the people. And that's what we see: he [Zelensky] is using Ukrainians as a sacrifice for his cheap political campaign. He is a pure comedian and a puppet of the West and we see him as a war criminal," Skosana said.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky pursues policies that are similar to those that underpinned apartheid, a system of racial segregation in South Africa, they have the same tactics and sponsors, Khulekani Mondli Skosana, the head of the International Liaison office of the African National Congress Youth League said.

[sputniknews.com]

See also

[newsweek.com]

"American taxpayers borrow tens of billions of dollars their country does not have, to send fortunes to the unaccountable leader of a corrupt country, all to escalate a war in which America has no vital national interest. Oh, and during a recession with runaway inflation at home. Gotcha. That reality would be damning enough, but Zelensky just upped the ante, making American escalation even more wrongheaded.

Zelensky just appealed to China in an interview with the Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post. He requested direct talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping to help Ukraine in its war efforts and to help "rebuild Ukraine." In a prior phone call with the Chinese dictator, Zelensky offered Ukraine as a "bridge to Europe" for China."
Ping @William_Mary

FrayedBear 9 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you a member of the Communist Party, or won't they accept you?

Been eating too much cabbage soup on an empty stomach again alien? Your diahoeretic outpouring is spilling from your mouth as well as your arse.

When I traveled Soviet Union, rarely a citizen could migrate to anywhere. I'm an unvaxxed Canadian and I can't even visit or go anywhere. Now Russia has better prices and trading well with more than half of the world. A so called communist country doesn't look so bad. Both suck for cold weather though, ice are increasingly in the polar caps.
HOW DARE YOU GRETA!!!

@FrayedBear Interestingly you would bring up cabbage soup. That is a regular communist feast. I assume you eat it frequently.

@Alienbeing I only know of its reputation from a monologue on captured WWII nazi soldiers being paraded through Russian streets. The monologue noted the effect of cabbage soup on the Germans. I used to play the performance on my radio remembrance programme.

There should be international awards for best demolition for a nation's leading actor. I submit Trudeau , but he couldn't hold a candle to Zelensky.
Although Trudeau dose a great black face

.[thetyee.ca]

Also Australia's Morrison, US's Trump, Biden, Obama, Clinton & Bush's, UK's Blair, Johnson & Truss.

@FrayedBear

No awards for sheep, just worst living conditions and more slaughter houses. Lucky I belong to the optimist club and the third generation of black sheep.And free as a wild wolf who always gets his peace of meat thrown his way or like an artist.

"Dictators naturally do not care about the opinion and views of the people"
You don't realize that describes Vladimir Putin? A despotic dictator who now is drafting 50 year old men into the military? Next he it will be children. Where do you think he got that idea from? #HitlerYouth

I did see an RT or Sputnik report yesterday admitting that there are mistakes in the implementation of some call up names.
How does the US military fare Joe? Or the US tax department? And dare I ask about the bodies responsible for law, order, pensions, voting rights & health?

And where do you think Hitler got many of his ideas from?

Not news, Ukrain has been in talks with China for at least a month now and the systematic tarnishing Zelensky's halo in the main stream US media seems now to be established policy

[newsweek.com]

Thanks Len. A rewrite of the August article that I linked to in the post.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688455
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.