Agnostic.com

18 0

If you had to believe in a god,which one would you choose?

It's funny how typically where you're born dictates your religion. But what if you were exposed evenly to all religions?

Jeremyeatworld86 4 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The universe. Scientic law and theory.

Tom Brady. No wait, Bill Belichick.

godef Level 7 Dec 10, 2017

Definitely not the Jewish one not the Christian one and not the Muslim one.

Alexa Level 5 Dec 7, 2017

Bhuddist.Though not sure they believe there is a god as such

I would believe in Joe Pesci because he looks like a guy that can get things done.

The God of the gaps . For a few of you that don’t know, it’s the term used to describe observations of theological perspectives in which gaps in scientific knowledge are taken to be evidence of proof of Gods existence .

philosophy and science 🙂

Nature. I'm already there.

It seems that the Christian God couldn't forgive without a blood sacrifice. Who made that rule? Would that be a God worth worshiping?

None of them... to have to bow down to arrogance kills me. I want to it. God's require all of you. You have blindly pray and beg and plead. Not again!

What would be the cause of me having to choose?

Brahman. And we're not talking cows here 🙂

Why are people choosing gods related to polytheistic religions? Is anyone concerned with the vast amount of philosophical problems that go along with them?

Sun God, it gives our planet life, warmth and food. Without it, we simply would not exist. Honestly, if we were to have any worldwide religion I would at least expect it to involve the sun being our God.

I believe in a God who exists in the harmony of nature. Not a god who concerns himself with the fates and actions of man.

Not a single one.

Cernunos Celtic God

Mother nature.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.