Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK At least 34 killed in mass shooting at Thailand daycare centre | The Independent

Fucked Up World, Massacre at Daycare

• In Uthai Sawan, NE Thailand
  • Gunman opened fire at daycare
  • Also killed his family at home
  • 35 dead, including 22 children
  • Victims were as young as 2
  • Pregnant teacher also killed
  • Suspect committed suicide
  • ID’d as former police officer
  • This is not a surprise ↑↑↑↑↑↑
barjoe 9 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Murderous idiots are not just an American problem. The ease of obtaining weapons is the only thing that makes ours worse. This guy probably had his military issue weapon. Here you can buy the same thing at your corner gun store.

OMG! What a heartbreaking story. What is WRONG with people? They should find a way to bring him back to life and then beat him to death.

One F'd up guy. Northern Thailand, since the end of Cambodian troubles had usually been pretty safe. The Southern Part, not so much.

My son just opened the cafe in Phuket. Please tell me Phuket is safe.

@Lorajay That I couldn't say. I haven't kept a close eye in years. My daughter was in Bangkok st school years ago; and, I had been there many years ago as well. Many of the more dangerous places were down South, in the small, but predominantly Muslim part next to Indonesia. The army keeps a strong presence in tourist areas, like Phuket.

@Beowulfsfriend They are all probably a hell of a lot safer than Philadelphia.

@barjoe When my daughter was there, the South had some difficulties with Muslim insurgent types (not as bad as many places). The Thai government, being like they often act/do told the local leaders to get things straightened out. They gave a number of warnings, par for the course, and, after waiting, the military, with no warning, showed up and kicked in doors of pretty much all the Muslims in a certain area. That is pretty much how it works in much of Thailand, fix it and we leave you alone, plenty of warnings, and then "bam" knock the shit out of people.

@Beowulfsfriend Muslim insurgents is another wording for Islamic Terrorists. I assume on normal days it's safe to walk the streets. In some US cities it's not.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:689801
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.