Agnostic.com

4 7

My wife tells me that I am overly optimistic but I'm just doing the best that I can with the material I have to work with.

SnowyOwl 8 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Possessing the full facts can suggest a solution, in fact it is failure to possess all the facts that leads to certain failure

He was WRONG absolutely wrong. But then he missed the important FACTS (yet to be explored ones) that would have got you out of the mess you got yourself into , earlier.

Hence the importance of flexible thinking which is often a key component of SCIENCE.

BTW You can never KNOW that you are in full possession of the facts, but then that is an idea that one needs to live with..

Always my little ray of sunshine, thanks for sharing and I hope that tumour is operable.

@SnowyOwl HOPE IS A GREAT THING. Organised systematic planning is too.

Blessed is the pessimist for he shall never be disappointed.
Anon.

Please tell me
What IS a blessing
How one generates one that you can depend upon.

No one fully possesses the facts but AS was a pessimist anyway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691276
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.