Agnostic.com

2 3

I am a member of a Word Press group known as ‘The Overpopulation Project.’ [overpopulation-project.com] Recently posted was an essay on how overpopulation (through immigration - look at a map to see how difficult this is to control) has driven Italy to elect a very conservative leader (who is not like republicans here). Like Agnostic.com the topics are open to discussion for others concerned about this subject. One woman, Gaiabaracetti, has contributed a lot and she and I have gotten into a discussion about religions role and the Death with Dignity topic. She forwarded me this comment: ”This guy: [en.wikipedia.org] risked jail because he accompanied a man who was paralyzed and blind, and in pain, to get euthanasia in Switzerland. Under Italian law there are heavy penalties for helping people commit suicide. I have a lot of respect for Marco Cappato, as he took serious personal risks for his principles, has compassion, and makes a point of distinguishing between people who are depressed and people who have a physical irreversible and painful condition.”

JackPedigo 9 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought covud vaccines and a third world war was the 1st stage of Depopulation. The poor keep farting out those babies anyway.

While not many acknowledge the issue of overpopulation the Sci-Fi community has written about and made some great fun movies with these themes.😏😁😈
The issues where the government should or could play a role are ignored.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.