Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Barack Obama To Democrats: Stop Being A BUZZKILL, Accept People Make Mistakes - YouTube

The liberal media is ignoring, even hiding this wise warning from President Obama. Meanwhile the right wing media is all over this. I think Obama is 100% right. A poor choice of words will get you chastised by self-righteous liberals. I'm a common sense liberal. Is that such a bad thing?

barjoe 9 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obama’s portion of this The Hill video is 1:20 out of 7:05. Most of it is talking heads telling us what to think of his excerpt. Did he admit to shilling for his Wall Street handlers with the TBTF debacle, going wobbly on the public option, becoming a corporate centrist, and enjoying drone strikes a bit too much? At the end of the day he and preachy Carvillle are centrists at best, acting as faces for the neoliberal agenda. Less emetic than the DNC but not by much. At least it wasn’t Maher 🤪

Bill Maher says it like it is. Obama was on point. I never did walk on eggshells but many liberals are afraid of the PC police.

I definitely agree with, "Don't like the perfect ruin the good!"

Excellent share. Thanks. Not only are they discussing something important, and doing it well, but that dress flatters her and vice-versa. Obama also admitted to making a mistake in strategy with Iran's Green Revolution so the entire interview was news worthy. He's fun to spend time with but was sadly not up to the job. HRC would have lost, however, so thankfully he won the nomination. I agree with your take on the subject.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691541
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.