Agnostic.com

11 10

LINK Christian hate-preacher Greg Locke plans book burning on Halloween

Christian hate-preacher Greg Locke, of Global Vision Bible Church in Tennessee, plans to hold his second book burning spectacle on Halloween, proving once again that spreading the Gospel is a much lower priority than literally fanning the flames of a culture war. ...

snytiger6 9 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He has a very loyal following of morons.

I don't know what the devil makes of people sacrificing books to him. I thought he preferred virgins.

Can we burn different versions of the Bible?

They used to have Witch Burnings...why can't we have Preacher Burnings? 😁

I want to see news film of them all getting hosed by the fire department!

Publishing houses and authors make money on sales, not what happens to the books. If they sit on a shelf collecting dust, go into the waste stream or a bonfire, the money made is exactly the same. It’s just a show to rouse the light of mind.

Maybe someone could burn his bible.

Just another version of cross burning!!!

I’d like to bonfire his ass.

So I guess 8 Balls are a big no no for them. I agree most of the stuff they're burning is crap. But burning plastic just fouls the atmosphere with toxic chemicals. I hope they get hit with a fine for polluting the air we breathe.

Show up as a group with some bibles and spread some fireworks. 🔥

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.