Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Catholic podcaster urges women to stay in abusive relationships

During a recent episode of the Catholic Conversations podcast, host Adrian Fonseca said women should stay in abusive relationships in order to save their husbands’ souls.

Fonseca, a producer for the Guadalupe Radio Network, was discussing a misogynistic rant from TikTok star Tristan Tate, in which he said he would never pay child support if an ex-girlfriend ran away with their kid. Fonseca’s reaction was to advise anyone in a similar situation to stick it out and “endure the pain of having a bad wife.” ...

snytiger6 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did so-called Dr Laura preach the same nonsense?

I stopped listening to her after she switched her stance on gay rights from a liberal stance to a conservative stance back in the early 1990's. She said she had a "religious reawakening" (She's Jewish in case you were wondering).

@snytiger6 I only listened to coverage of her but I'm pretty sure she wanted women to stay in unhealthy marriages.

It's men like him that make shelters for battered women a necessity.

Betty Level 8 Oct 21, 2022

Adrian Fonseca needs to be married to a highly abusive woman for the rest of his life, complete with regular kickings in the balls and having his teeth knocked out.

Having been in one of those, before shelters & hotlines & the like, and With the scars still on my face, i would Love to abuse this asshole for just 5 minutes....PuhLeeze?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691985
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.