Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK We all know people who just can’t apologize — well, here’s why |

45's testimony is about to happen and Liz is saying they won't let him turn it into a circus. I think she's wrong. 45 is as good as P.T. Barnum at creating a circus by taking Center Ring. He will do his very best to steal their thunder and I predict that he'll do what Walker did in his debate: Hold his own, scold the Dems, and look tough. That is a win for them.

So-called News also indicates that Dems are not going to win Congress. I think that losing one Chamber means losing both of them so we will have two years of Congressional Circus behavior that will likely end by welcoming 45 back into The WH. If not 45 then Death Santis so it will be the same effect. Ukraine will lose to Putin and Europe will slide away from America. At the same time Xi will become the new Mao.

That's my guess at this point.

rainmanjr 8 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very pessimistic, but if it goes that way, probably right. We will be back to a do nothing Congress, which the Trumplican PR machine will be loudly blaming on Biden. At this point, with viruses cranking up, Russia in the hands of a sick mad man, China with Xi just given another vote of confidence, and Kim in North Korea egging a conflict along, the election may be the least of our problems.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692373
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.