Agnostic.com

3 2

The Russian leader voiced his opinion that "liberal democracy" has changed beyond recognition and has transformed from a vehicle to promote freedom of speech and expression, to demanding the ‘cancelation’ of anyone with a different perspective - just look at how many Americans respond to my posts by not discussing the topic but by trying to denigrate or belittle myself & the posts.

"They [American leaders] now have no creative ideas to promote positive development," Putin argued. "They simply have nothing to offer the world, beyond maintaining their dominance.""

"Putin also noted that the US-led West has continued its policy of escalating tensions across the globe, and is trying to subjugate the world under its “rules-based order.”"

The US has nothing left to offer the world – Putin [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a growing tendency among all world leader today to accuse others of what they are doing themselves, or more to the point as far as this post is concerned pointing out that others are doing the same thing they are are doing in the hope of causing a distraction. A new form of whataboutism "Hey look over there, they are doing something nasty, they are not doing it as well as we are, but never mind that, aren't they naughty! Now stop looking at me!"

It has suddenly occurred to me that many of those ridiculing Putin's speech are in fact saying that they have non human power - they can read the Russian President's mind & having read know that he is lying!

Many proclaim to be agnostics & atheists who state that the beliefs of xtians are nonsense but they have the right to those beliefs. So why is that when it comes to Putin he, Putin does not have the right to those opinions & thoughts that he shares in his speech?

@FrayedBear Who said, anywhere, he doesn’t have the right to his own thoughts and opinions? What we are saying is he doesn’t have the right to kill and imprison his domestic opponents, invade a sovereign nation, and plunder his own nation’s wealth in order to become the richest man on the planet.

As for his words….I say ignore them and focus instead on his actions. Could you do that please? It’s not difficult.

@NostraDumbass lol, he has been well indoctrinated into American criminality & ways.

@FrayedBear He has been indoctrinated and trained (via the KGB) in the ways of Russian criminality. Give credit where credit is due.

@NostraDumbass the credit is only in respect of any effective innovations that the Russians have achieved to improve the initial education from America.
I suggest that you open the curtain of delusion created by USA in your brain.

@FrayedBear Is the West then also ultimately responsible for the crimes of Bolshevism? Who educated Stalin?

@NostraDumbass the crimes of Bolshevism are what according to you?

@NostraDumbass
Stalin was educated by the Russian Orthodox church when Joseph Stalin was fourteen in 1894, he received a scholarship to the Tbilisi Spiritual Seminary a church educational establishment.

@LenHazell53 I’m familiar with his bio. But in the context of the dialogue between me and Freud Bear I was referencing his diabolical cruelty. As in, who taught him to be one of the most blood-soaked tyrants in history? I was just putting it out there to see if Frayed Bare could find a way to blame America for his crimes as well.

@NostraDumbass
"who taught him to be one of the most blood-soaked tyrants in history?"
Priest have cornered the market on that I think
Hitler educated by the roman catholic church
Stalin the Russian orthodox
Napoleon the Roman Catholics
Mao Zedong educated at a Buddhist school
Mussolini Catholic
Franco Catholic

Name a dictator and you will almost always find a priestly education.

@FrayedBear Jaywalking, poor oral hygiene, and failure to return library books on time. Come on dude, get educated.

@NostraDumbass, @LenHazell53 "one of the most blood-soaked tyrants in history" but for the fact that the USA changes its tyrants every few years I suspect that if all those killed directly & indirectly by USA will, if not exceeding death's attributed to Stalin be very close to it. Lets face it there are the half million or so covid19 deaths in the last few years to say nothing of the 50 million from the great flu pandemic brought over by an American chicken farmer - to simply point out two US responsibilities. Dumbass I'm sure that the American FNP have much to say about the genocide perpetrated against them by a succession of US presidents & their governments just as the BLM movement has much to say about the numbers killed in America.

@FrayedBear Your infantile rant reminded me of a comment Sam Harris once made about Noam Chomsky:

“If aliens invaded Earth, he would find a way to blame America.”

You too, I’m guessing.

@NostraDumbass That may not be the insult you think it is
If someone compared my writing to Noam Chomsky's, I'd be over the moon, a great writer, philosopher, linguist and certified genius 🙂

Edit By the way, if the invasion was because of the polluting of the solar system with huge amounts of often radioactive space junk, then yup the US would have to plead guilty as charged

@LenHazell53 🤣😁

Cancel Culture is illiberal democracy. The regressive left actually has more in common with the radical right than it does with classical liberalism.

As for Poo-Tin, don’t you feel a little ridiculous quoting a tyrant who cancels his political opponents by poisoning or imprisoning them?

I don't know if the Russian Orthodox Church works like the Church of Rome but I can only hope that Putin has been given absolution for his sins in return for doing the right thing in the future.
His message is in the best interests of humanity. It may be destroyed by others not concurring ie. continuing their egregious behaviour or by the absolved sinner, Putin being a recidivist.

And you obviously are blind to the state of Ukrainian politics under fascist rule heavily supported by American governments.
And let's not forget Salvadore Allende, Gough Whitlam, Saddam Hussein & Muammar Gaddafi to name but a few victims of American paranoia & interference.

@FrayedBear I live on the west coast of Canada about a 30 minute drive from the US border. Would much rather have them as a neighbour than Poo-tin’s Russia.

@NostraDumbass what has your other neighbour Russia actually done to you personally? . . . That's as opposed to what US propaganda has resulted in you believing that they have done to you?

@FrayedBear What has the US done to you personally? Have they tried to poison you for criticizing their policies? Have you been shipped off to a Gulag for badmouthing their leadership? Has your neighborhood been invaded and bombed by them?

@NostraDumbass I suggest that if USA had not demonised Russia for the last 80+ years, nor aggressively funded wars in many countries because like an ignorant little child living in fear it lashes out, then my life would have been lived in the reality of heaven on earth as would everyone else's lives.

In his 5 Basic Laws of Human Stupidity Cipolla defines a non stupid person with "The actions of the intelligent enrich both himself and others". US action for several hundred years has not benefited or enriched everyone. It could have. My life therefore has been affected.

Look at how the USA has created addiction to narcotics not only within America but around the world to a far greater extent than the British did.

Your Russian leader is the 21st century answer to Adolf Hitler. I hope he dies in his sleep. There you go. An American had responded to your post. ,edit that's what the US has to offer.

Friendly advice Joe. I've just made the introduction clearer.

"Russian leader is the 21st century answer to Adolf Hitler" - precisely what is needed Joe.
The world didn't benefit from that fascist Hitler 100 years ago any more than the world needs the fascist US & its puppet Zelinski now.

@FrayedBear I'm talking about Vladimir Fuckity-Fuck Russian Fuck Putin.

@barjoe it sounds like you are the problem Joe!

@FrayedBear Describing a genocidal monster in the nicest way I can.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692811
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.