Agnostic.com

9 16

LINK Christian hate-preacher: We'd be 'lucky' if Hitler killed 6 million Jews

On Sunday, in one of the most vile sermons he’s ever delivered—and that’s saying a lot—Christian hate-preacher Jonathan Shelley told his congregation at Stedfast Baptist Church in Texas that we’d be “lucky” if the Holocaust really took the lives of six million Jews, that being Jesus-like meant spreading antisemitic hate, and that the biggest problem with the phrase “Judeo-Christian” was the “Judeo” part.

He also added that he wouldn’t shed a single tear if a terrorist murdered everyone in a gay bar, echoing what his colleague said after the Pulse nightclub massacre several years ago.

In other words, it was everything we’ve come to expect from the religious extremists who lead the New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist movement. ...

snytiger6 9 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jonathan Shelley is a product of the United $tates of Absurdity. Nothing more needs to be said.

Can we bring Hitler back and have him kill 6 million hate preachers?

Hitler used and paid a lot of Christian organizations to spread Nazi propaganda in the U.S. before WWII.

May not be such a bad idea.

These subhuman pieces of trash called ‘hare preachers’…..or ‘white’ or ‘Christian’ nationalists, neo nazis are all the same, there’s really no fundamental differences between any of them. Same with Qanon, or the proud boys. They are all in one way or another interconnected.

That level of hate should require hospitalization with either deprogramming or a lobotomy.

One really wonders how anyone can be so hateful.

I think in most cases, such vehement vocal hate is rooted in covering up a great deal of self loathing in these people. Their way of dealing with not liking who they are inside is to strike out at others.

@snytiger6 I think it may have to do with their childhood experiences.

@Jolanta Well yeah. Such persons almost invariably (there are exceptions) have an emotionally abusive upbringing... at the very least.

I wouldn't shed a tear if these freaks are mowed down in a scuffle. In fact I would cheer it on.

The shithead managed to combine rank anti-Semitism with Holocaust denial in one sentence.

The motherfuckers ought to given the firing squad.

Reasons like this is what makes the death penalty necessary.

At some point turning violence against these hate mongers is going to be our only chance at surviving as a decent society.

Probably no longer possible.

I agree with CuddyCruiser, it's probably too late for that, because so much of law enforcement personnel are members of that tribe, or at least sympathetic to them, so we won't get any help from them in dealing with them, as well as having to arm and protect ourselves...

Just another Christian Nationalist Fascists making our country a hell on earth!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.