Agnostic.com

6 30

Let me get this straight...

The most succinct description of how ridulous the Christian premise is, that I have yet seen...

snytiger6 9 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Out of the mouths of babes. The plain unvarnished truth.

I'm sure this pisses believers off but it is the most straight forward way to explain the god game. We all know that Genesis did not say anything about Jesus or the devil. Isaiah says nothing about Jesus either. The Buybull is what happens when you allow 66 books never meant to be one big book to supernaturally explain everything.

Nothing pisses believers off. They hve been lobotomised since birth. I have tried to piss the the god botherers in the Universal Life Church for ages. For the bible babies we are not one of them so we do not exist

Seems 'god' is one of emotion instead of reason.

That's because all deities are of human construct.

@Betty And human need.

@JackPedigo A human need for answers, yes. When those answers are lies then there is damage done.

This meme has been posted about ten times in the last four years

My first time seeing it. Post it some more!

Can't be seen too much.

My first time seeing it.

That's right, just like organized crime and the government. lol

Betty Level 8 Oct 31, 2022

Organized crime and some governments. There is a difference between fascism and democracy and we may soon have to experience that difference.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.