Agnostic.com

2 2

Just read an item about a Washington State diving group that has a Halloween underwater pumpkin carving contest. [explorehoodcanal.com] Apparently, this is a common event among scuba divers and there’s even scuba dating events. It’s not easy carving underwater.

JackPedigo 9 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

carving pumikins ? ---- what the PUCK !!! 🙂

[meetup.com]
[meetup.com]
[meetup.com]

Except that the pumpkins had already been opened and cleaned out. I wanted to see what would happen to all that material in the open water. Probably good food for the fish? And where are the fish?

The report in the Seattle Times (which I can't get unless I subscribe) did mention the insides was fish food and they were there waiting. The video, I believe is from Florida. Here, in the waters of the Salish Sea there is one of the country's largest diversity of water life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693859
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.