Agnostic.com

1 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny how no one has any proof

The first woman had a copy of a the check he wrote and a receipt from the abortion clinic. The first woman is also the father of one of his many kids all by different women. I forget is the count is five or six kids (or nigher) now for which he has been an "absentee father" and paid no attention to or helped support.

The issue really isn't about how many kids he has fathered or aborted, but it is his hypocrisy of saying he believes in Christianity and (at first) is totally against all abortions, then (after the first abortion became public) he supporter the 6 week ban. The point is that a hypocrite cant' be trusted to keep his word or promises or to look after the interests of his constituents, as hypocrites first look out after their own interests first, and he has demonstrated many times over that he looks after his own interests first, even to the detriment of his own children, of which has has provided support for none, despite a comfortably nice football salary.

If he isn't responsible for his own kids, as he is a dead beat dad many times over, even though he has had the means to support them, just what kind of responsibility do you expect from him as an elected official?

Not to mention his history of violence... Is he really the best republicans have to offer? If so, than that is really ad...

@snytiger6

I hadn’t seen any proof personally. It may be there, but as much as I dislike abortion, at least he’s a Republican running against it now.

I thought y’all liked abortion. I figured you’d have celibated his previous choices if true.

@CourtJester Again, you miss the point. He lies. He's a hypocrite. He can't be trusted to look out for anyone other than himself. That is why I don't like him. It has nothing to do with abortion, other than that is what he has been hypocritical about. Even if he admitted that yes, he paid for the abortions of past girlfriends, but has since changed his mind, that would be better than his lying about it, because then at least he'd be honest about something...

I just don't thing we shoudl trust a person who has showed so little responsibility for his own actions in life. If he does get elected he will be a scandal just waiting to happen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693868
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.